Platform Cover Group Buy DETAILS!

onlyinboards

Spoke to Corey at Evolution Covers last night and he wanted to extend the offer of 45.00 bucks per cover if we can get 10 platform covers ordered. This is for the cover without the MB logo. Not sure what it would cost to add the logo but we'd have to get permission from MB to do it.

If you want in, post here and we can see if we get to 10.

I have had my 220V for 4 years, it spends about 95% time in garage too - but it the swim deck has really taken a beating from the sun - blue in gelcoat is fading - even though there is no noticeable fading on hull. $45 not much to spend on providing additional protection.

Ian, whats the process to purchase going to be?

Just spoke to MB and got approval for doing the MB logos on these. Waiting to hear from Corey on the final price with US shipping on the platform covers and as soon as I get that i'll put up a link for them.

Also, all models have the same platform, from 21's to the F24. Same platform from 2009 and up. I am pretty sure that 2008s also have this same larger platform (and I think even older models too, maybe to 2007) but I am not 100% sure and MB didn't remember off the top of his head.