lunchbox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Entiat aka Columbia River

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

If you run the X2 bow sack, how much weight do you think you get in there? Wakemakers shows they hold 690 pounds if you can fill them completely full. Those compartments are pretty small but I'd really like to get the big sack off that front seat. I'm thinking If I can integrate something under the seat then I can put a much smaller bag on the floor up there.

I was trying to post in another thread that I started about bow sacs but for some reason cannot figure out how to post stupid picture. I figure I get around 450 pounds in that sack underneath the bow. The integrated sac is right around and just a little bit less than 400

#22 lunchbox

lunchbox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationNorth Bend
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Entiat aka Columbia River

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Any tips on posting a photo?

#23 Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • LocationPlainwell, MI
  • Hometown Lake:Gull

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Any tips on posting a photo?

photobucket, then copy link to photo & post here.

How many boats do I have to break before I get a good one?

#24 13 Tomcat

13 Tomcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Washington
  • Hometown Lake:Mayfield

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

I was trying to post in another thread that I started about bow sacs but for some reason cannot figure out how to post stupid picture. I figure I get around 450 pounds in that sack underneath the bow. The integrated sac is right around and just a little bit less than 400

I save the pic to my desktop or somewhere I can easily remember where it is, then I do this:

Click Quote to respond to someone's post, then click More Reply Options, then click the Choose Files bar under the Attach Files title below the quote.  I'm using a Mac so I can easily go to my desktop and find the photo I just saved there and click Open and it attaches.  I'd think if you are using a PC it would work the same way.

Good luck.

Sorry to hijack the thread Corporal.  What color did you pick?  I'm in the Portland area and was down at the dealer last week talking with them about the 2015 B52's.  They only had one F21 on the floor and  I thought that one was sold but I know he has a large warehouse up north.

#25 Corpral Tank

Corpral Tank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationSalem Oregon
  • Hometown Lake:Willamette River

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

They are going to do a 3d image of bow and design the biggest sack they can fit under seats more to follow

#26 Corpral Tank

Corpral Tank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationSalem Oregon
  • Hometown Lake:Willamette River

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

I save the pic to my desktop or somewhere I can easily remember where it is, then I do this:

Click Quote to respond to someone's post, then click More Reply Options, then click the Choose Files bar under the Attach Files title below the quote.  I'm using a Mac so I can easily go to my desktop and find the photo I just saved there and click Open and it attaches.  I'd think if you are using a PC it would work the same way.

Good luck.

Sorry to hijack the thread Corporal.  What color did you pick?  I'm in the Portland area and was down at the dealer last week talking with them about the 2015 B52's.  They only had one F21 on the floor and  I thought that one was sold but I know he has a large warehouse up north.

It was in the Warehouse White black with Grey metal flake should be hauled over to shop tomorrow. Dealership said i can take delivery next thursday

#27 13 Tomcat

13 Tomcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSouthwest Washington
  • Hometown Lake:Mayfield

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

Sweet.  That sounds good.  Post some pics when you get it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F21, surf, stereo, ballast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users