Mb 24'v deck boat

Hartley

Anybody remember or own one. Been seeing one lately on the river. Always thought it was a unique boat. Think they quit making them around 07'. Had a forward facing tower before anybody had one. Except Malibu I think. And a toilet/ sink. Swim ladder off the bow. Walk thru to the swim deck and a V drive. Pretty sure they were not selling enough but if the performance was similar to the b52 ( bottom hull design) it made for a great family lake boat. Just wondering if anyone on here had one.

They made one a few years ago. I remember seeing it on Facebook and maybe on wake world. I heard they will still make them if you want one.

I've been seeing one at my local spot lately. Pretty sure it's been out of production awhile. Kinda intriguing boat to me. Wondered what the opinions were of anyone who owned one.

I always liked them.  This pic is of one Seattle Water Sports recently sold.  They don't have any other photos of this one.

The problem with these boats  is they don't have a sun pad.  They have a large bow with a fill cushion but no rear pad.  I don't think they had any ballast tanks either.  I'm sure they had plenty of room for a DIY setup though. 

post-1639-0-81868100-1409626306_thumb.jpg