Mb boat and Larson Sacramento

fhoover

I can not express the dissatisfaction I have with Larson sac and mb. Mike brendel . I own a 2012 b52 that from day one has had warranty issues ranging from gel coat to swim deck pad and tower knock. The boat has ben in the dealer every winter since and the only thing that was fixed was the gel coat which is back in for another issue due to poor work repair. All of my issues where to be fixed by mike brendel told to me last sumer at the sac boat show he told me to my face and last Friday larson sac service is now telling me that the only thing they will fix is the gel. I would expect more one thing I can say this is the last mb I will buy and the last boat I will ever buy from Larson marine.

Oh man that sucks to hear. I had a 2012 b52 from Larson Stockton....boat was awesome, only a gate issue every now and then. Larson has been great as well.

Again sorry to hear about your troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust Pete on this one.  He's an expert at not making friends. :D

That an understandably weird comment that is only partially correct. The simple truth is that there are some really fragile slow-thinker types that I have no interest in being "friends" with - virtually or IRL.

Oh well...

I have worked with (not for) MB for 7 or 8 years and seen threads like this before. Mike Brendel is a man of his word. If he looked you in the eye and told you that, he meant it. Have you called him at the office, emailed him? Have you spoke with Dustin in Warranty? I would be happy to help but of course these things should follow the chain of command which is Larson first. We have seen great service from Larson and many people absolutely love them.  I do not want use the public forum to get to the bottom of this. If you want to email me directly I will reach out to both of them and see if I can help. All boats will have a warranty/non warranty issue at some point, especially if you actually use them, so I have seen how stories similar to this that ended up being owner issues and not warranty. I am not saying this is the case here as I have no clue, but I have seen this a bunch of the years when people hit the public forums. If you want to email me, please give me specifics at hours, condition, photos, who you spoke with at Larson, contacts with Mb,etc. The more info we have, the easier it will be for me to reach out to the guys. I can assure you Mike takes an enormous pride in his boats and backs them up, so if it is a true warranty, it will be remedied. I am also the owner of a business and I would also rather know about things and have a chance to fix something before it becomes public notice. I am here to help, but do not work for Larson Marine or MB, so there is no guarantee I can fix your situation. I am not looking to help every single person that has a potential warranty issue, but in this case this is my territory and I know the dealer well. Also keep in mind you are talking to a guy at a boat show that is talking with hundreds of people every day and is not looking at your specific issues, so he could tell you that if it is warranty,. than he will fix it, but either way it starts with your dealer.

My email is jb@buffac.com

• 1 month later...

Feed back is needed and I would like to thank everyone that got envolved and corrected all of the issues that I have ben having a special thanks to Dustin brendel for really stepping up and takeing care of me. All issues have ben resolved and story's like this is one of the biggest reasons I went with mb sport boats. Thanks again.

I have ALWAYS repped for MB. I love the product. Quality and custmer service is awesome. I got to hang with Patron all day on Saturday. I have a lot of insights on some of the new stuff coming out, I also talked to the Exile Owner on Sunday. Super cool stuff in the works. Cant talk about any of it. So dont Ask. HE He He He.

I have ALWAYS repped for MB. I love the product. Quality and custmer service is awesome. I got to hang with Patron all day on Saturday. I have a lot of insights on some of the new stuff coming out, I also talked to the Exile Owner on Sunday. Super cool stuff in the works. Cant talk about any of it. So dont Ask. HE He He He.

Brian is a good dude, I have hung out with him a couple times.