Bags for 2014 B52 23

AltaVistaRider

I have a 2014 MB B52 23 WB which I had the dealer install the wake assist plates.  I usually fill the built in tanks full on the surf side and half on the opposite side and then I have additional 700 lbs in each back locker.  I have not used the trim tab as I am not sure it is helpful and we have been towing at about 11 mph in Lake Minocqua in northern Wisconsin.  My kids have done well surfing while I still have not found the sweet spot.    When surfing we have the wake assist plate down on the side opposite to surfer is on.  I do not have the bags in the back lockers hard piped in but now I am using sacks with chimneys that make it very easy to fill and empty.  I have noticed that for some reason the wave seems to be better on the right side than the left side of the boat.  I am curious if putting a few hundred pounds of water in a bow sack would help lengthen the wave out.   I would post some pictures but have not figured out how to attach them.  Most the pictures are on Facebook although we have done some gopro too.

I have a 2014 MB B52 23 WB which I had the dealer install the wake assist plates. I usually fill the built in tanks full on the surf side and half on the opposite side and then I have additional 700 lbs in each back locker. I have not used the trim tab as I am not sure it is helpful and we have been towing at about 11 mph in Lake Minocqua in northern Wisconsin. My kids have done well surfing while I still have not found the sweet spot. When surfing we have the wake assist plate down on the side opposite to surfer is on. I do not have the bags in the back lockers hard piped in but now I am using sacks with chimneys that make it very easy to fill and empty. I have noticed that for some reason the wave seems to be better on the right side than the left side of the boat. I am curious if putting a few hundred pounds of water in a bow sack would help lengthen the wave out. I would post some pictures but have not figured out how to attach them. Most the pictures are on Facebook although we have done some gopro too.

A fellow hydrofoiler and MB owner? We frequently are in Minocqua but this year we rented a cabin in Three Lakes for the entire summer. We will be up there next weekend and for Labor Day, and I am sure a few times in between. If you want to stop over send me a PM and you'll have a place to stay.

• 1 month later...