FAE install-suggestions

so this is the new-old version.  Now they are making a tab on the FAE just like the one I attached to the trim tab.  Mine has a small section of tubing with rubber inside it for the stabilizer to attach to.

• 6 months later...

I used a 2x4 and jack on the end of the exhaust top to pop it loose and then a plastic razor blade to clean up and then right back together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walk me through this.  Do I need a debond product or nah?  Just remove screws, loosen exhaust hoses & jack away till they break free?  (I'm installing STE's)

• 2 months later...

so the new FAE are without mounting brackets like the 2018 models. here is the new style added and installed

20180206_2140561.jpg

20180206_2141081.jpg

Is this on all single exhaust models?? Wanting to add one to our boat but i don’t have a trim tab..... and don’t want to add a bracket... 2011 tomcat

You should. I didn't see brackets in the kit I ordered around Christmas... But it's still sitting in its box all nice and cozy with packing peanuts, so I'm not quite sure if there a bracket hiding in there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk