Don’t buy MB

6twfam11

IDK...

For as many issues as I had with Tiffany (and most of you vets know)... I still stand behind MB. 95% of my issues had to do with Indmar and their Raptor engine. MB took the time to send out an Indmar rep twice to my boat in Havasu (from their Nor Cal office). I do understand some of the frustration with dealing with MB on certain issues but it's a boat and I'm not the only customer. When was the last time you went to Chevy or Ford and didn't have a single issue with a dealer or the actual company.

As far as AWS goes... They are 20x better than most dealers out there! I purchased my boat from a different dealer and after some service issues there, I was lucky enough to talk to AWS. AWS stepped up and took care of any and all my issues with the boat. Hands down AWS is a great dealer and am proud to say they also sell Nautique ;) (had to throw that in there for those who know what my next ordered boat is)

I don't know anything about AWS prior to my boat purchase late 2015, but I can't say enough good things about them. Their staff is very knowledgeable, service turnaround is pretty quick when they aren't slammed, and everyone there is quite pleasant to work with.

My purchase experience with them was about as painless as could be too. They allowed MB to sell itself as opposed to the other guys trying to use hard sales tactics that were transparent.

AWS rules!!!

Anyway, carry on....

CFM

I'd still buy another MB, I love my boat, the only thing I hate about my boat is it's impossible to work on myself.  I can change the oil, bout it.  The way they crammed that LY6 motor in there is retarded.  I can't reach anything, even changing the spark plugs is about to turn into a 12 hour job, I don't see how it's even possible to remove 2 of the plugs without removing the headers.  I just bought a bunch of twisty turny socket adapters & wrenches to see if I can't finagle something before I break down & just pay someone to do what should be a 10 minute job.  

I can't winterize it myself because I can't crawl in through the V drive nor can I extend my right arm far enough to reach the drain hoses (I need a shoulder replacement).  I am seriously considering trading this boat in & getting something else but I am going to be good & darn sure I can do normal maintenance myself on it.  Never had a problem working on my Malibu, could reach things, the only thing I had to take it to a shop for once was to have it timed when the Distributor assembly needed to be replaced.  Maybe if AWS reads this they'll earn my love back & we can get into a new or at least newer boat.