May 2018 Picture Thread.

Out of surgery. Went well. It was really bad in there according to Doc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it went well. Hope the family takes good care of dad while he recovers. My kids made good use of my knee scooter when I wasn't on it.

post-1757-0-03224200-1525260864_thumb.jpg

What was done Don?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had right knee replaced. I have been off work since April 2. It went bad fast. Was scheduled for June 12th. Had a small window to do it. Because I needed to be able to walk for the meetup. That is why they had me for June 12 after the Meet up. Yesterday surgery date came up due to someone cancelling. So I took it. It gives me almost 5 weeks to heal. If no complications I should be good.

Surgery was at 9am. I was home at 5pm. Doctor said knee was way worse then he thought or the xrays showed.

What was done Don?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had right knee replaced. I have been off work since April 2. It went bad fast. Was scheduled for June 12th. Had a small window to do it. Because I needed to be able to walk for the meetup. That is why they had me for June 12 after the Meet up. Yesterday surgery date came up due to someone cancelling. So I took it. It gives me almost 5 weeks to heal. If no complications I should be good.

Surgery was at 9am. I was home at 5pm. Doctor said knee was way worse then he thought or the xrays showed.

Awesome good luck buddy! I sell knee replacements for a living—so I am very familiar. You will love it! Be a beast in your rehab and it will pay off.

Although you have to give up your dream to be an Olympic marathoner, everything else should be good to go

Will you post more pics and any tips? Installing one in a few weeks?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

After reading the instructions I chickened out and had the dealer do it so unfortunately I have no advice to give.  Good luck to you!