Over the tower cover suggestions

12b52

12 b52 and looking for a over the tower cover for it. Ill be using it year round. I saw carver makes what looks to be a nice one. But figured i would ask before i went ahead and ordered it.

I know I ordered mine last June and got it end of October. Hence why I laughed. But honestly, I'd love to know how many covers he makes a year and how many are ordered in June. And his 3 biggest months for orders because I'm willing to bet my boat the other 2 are July and May. I had talked to him the previous October and didn't order, despite him offering a discount due to the material manufacturer having a sale at that time, and he told me it was common to get that discount during the late fall and winter months from the material manufacturer so it's a great time of year to order.

I was buying his craftsmanship, not something mass produced or farmed out, so I waited. Not going to work for everyone, I understand. In reality if he doesn't have a template and doesn't have a way to get one he loses a sale. That's probably the biggest deterrent for a new customer and Evolution. But if you get one the quality is second to none.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk