2019 Prices

hot4teach

I was just quoted 93k, not a fully loaded out boat either

If it was the 400 and moderate options, that's a bit high. I special ordered a 19 with 4 towers, powder coat logos, teak floors, heater, heated seat, surf lights, docking lights, pearl coat paint, all the surf gear/bags...paid a good chunk less than that.

If it was the 400 and moderate options, that's a bit high. I special ordered a 19 with 4 towers, powder coat logos, teak floors, heater, heated seat, surf lights, docking lights, pearl coat paint, all the surf gear/bags...paid a good chunk less than that.

Ya higher than I am willing to spend on a boat that we didnt design.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Lake Powel and there was all kinds of B52's I felt like a red head step child in my f21 lol. When is the best time to sell a boat or should I just trade it in at the boat show? I dont want to be without a boat in the summer tho.

You missed the best time (spring) and they probably wont give crap on trade in.

I get that it’s a running joke about the lack of transom remote, but is there a reason why they haven’t came out with one? I went out with my friend with an axis, and the only thing I was jealous of was the remote. We spend a lot of time off the back of the boat at a beach or in the channel. It would be really nice to be able to control the music from outside of the boat. What’s the reason there isn’t one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phones now of days are water proof and blue tooth. We just have our phone on the back cupholder. Or just makes sure our play list is fire and doesn't need changing lol. 

If you’re streaming from a high res service such as Tidal, iOS doesn’t support the AptX-HD codec - no lossless streaming over Bluetooth. Not an issue if you’re not streaming from a high res source as the stream is already compressed.