MIL light and beep

I thought don was just being redundant since you already posted all that on another post over a month ago. I chuckled then and thought the same, who wants a 1 year configuration. However I quickly realized it could be a better option than a first, second, or even third year unproven option.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve heard some suggestions to disconnect the beep? Is that an option? Or someone else suggested clipping a wire. I’m trying to find a temporary solution until I can get it to the dealer

you can disconnect the beeper from the dash i heard, no need to cut anything. 

I’ve heard some suggestions to disconnect the beep? Is that an option? Or someone else suggested clipping a wire. I’m trying to find a temporary solution until I can get it to the dealer

Under the dash is the little horn thing that is beeping. Jut unplug one side. Still need to fix the issue.

This is your old boat right? Any news on the new one?

Under the dash is the little horn thing that is beeping. Jut unplug one side. Still need to fix the issue.

Yeah I know I need to fix the issue. The problem is days are numbered. I already had it up there last winter to get this issue resolved. It obviously didn’t work. And I have a new boat coming in about three weeks. So I’m trying to just get by until that comes. Instead of hauling it up to my dealer about two hours away, letting it sit there for you knows how long, and then getting It back just in time to take it back up to get my new boat

Was told end of this month (soo this week?) But said delivery is unknown as trucks are busy. I have leave to drive down next week so I sure hope it gets figured out soon! We are on the edge of our seats up here.

That’s really cool if it comes in soon. Although I’m a little annoyed because I ordered mine first ha ha. But from what I understand he gave you his build slot. So that’s cool.

But I’m a returning customer so why not do me a solid And bump me to that spot

That’s really cool if it comes in soon. Although I’m a little annoyed because I ordered mine first ha ha. But from what I understand he gave you his build slot. So that’s cool.

But I’m a returning customer so why not do me a solid And bump me to that spot