Infinitysurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouthEast
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Norman

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:17 AM

Hey guys,

I currently have a Soulcraft Jordie (JS Pro) in 4' 8". Love the board and progressed a ton on it. My favorite style of riding is surf style, driving forward to get air, etc. I have ridden multiple Secret Weapon boards between 4' 5" - 4' 8" and due to less volume, I am able to air board better (especially with some wax added) and love how slashy it is and decided that I want a 2nd board. 4' 7" seems to be the perfect size for me, big enough to recover easily and small enough to throw around....I am 5' 10 tall and 190lbs.

On Weds of this week, I am supposed to test out a 4' 7" Voodoo, but it seems like it will be very similar to the JS Pro that I currently have, so doubtful that I will go that route tho its a new board with custom design for a smoking price.

Figured I should put out some feelers on maybe picking up a used SC board before ordering something custom this winter, so if you have a Secret Weapon in good shape and want to sell for reasonable price, please PM me. I live in NC.

I know there are a lot of awesome boards out there that would compare to SC, but in my area at least, I have not had opportunity to test other top brands and for the money spent....would not want to risk spending that kind of money without knowing I will love the board. Hopefully I will be able to try some of the other top brands soon tho.

Thanks

Drew

• Birddog7.62 likes this

#2 Infinitysurf

Infinitysurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouthEast

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:34 PM

Just bumping this....since I would still love to find a Secret Weapon, was riding my buddies this evening and was reminded of why I want one, lol. 

• Birddog7.62 likes this

#3 mxvet

mxvet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationColorado
  • Hometown Lake:Milton Res - Private

Posted 20 September 2018 - 07:39 AM

SW is the most recent board from SC,,, good luck finding anyone looking to offload it. I want one as well.

• Birddog7.62 likes this

2016 B52 23' : 6.2L Raptor 440 : GSA TABS : 2937@.105cup

Exile Audio : Extreme Trailer 18" Wheels Nitto Tires

#4 jbb22

jbb22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEast Texas
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Tyler

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:04 PM

Did you get a chance to ride the VooDoo?  MUCH faster board down the line than the JS Pro.......Love the VooDoo.

The newer (last several months) Secret Weapons have a Slightly different shape for more speed.  I plan to order one this winter, one of the few SC's I have not had a chance to ride.

• Birddog7.62 likes this

#5 JB0ne

JB0ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationDenver
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Mac

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:50 AM

If you find any good deals, please share.

Looking to pick one up this off season.

#metoo

#6 Infinitysurf

Infinitysurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouthEast

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:38 PM

I actually did ride the Voodoo and really like it, but it was also a 4' 8" and since I have lost 25lbs and am down to 170, it was too big as well.

3 weeks ago, I found a new 4' 6" Voodoo and bought it. WOW! Game changer for me having the right size! Had been trying and failing (around 200 times) at 360's....and 2nd time out on the new Voodoo and I was nailing them, doing air 180s, then into 360's, my airs are better, etc. Totally in love!

Figure I need to go ahead and just sell my SC Jordie Pro 4' 8". Its in flawless condition and since obviously its too big and I have found my soulmate board now lol....no point in keeping it. Its a popular size and considering how hard it was for me to find a used SC, I am sure there will be plenty of interested buyers, especially for a board in perfect shape like this. I will post up some pics of the Jordie Pro in case anyone here is interested. 2017 model that I bought brand new in fall of last year.

Attached Files

• Birddog7.62 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users