Infinitysurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSouthEast
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Norman

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:17 AM

Hey guys,

I currently have a Soulcraft Jordie (JS Pro) in 4' 8". Love the board and progressed a ton on it. My favorite style of riding is surf style, driving forward to get air, etc. I have ridden multiple Secret Weapon boards between 4' 5" - 4' 8" and due to less volume, I am able to air board better (especially with some wax added) and love how slashy it is and decided that I want a 2nd board. 4' 7" seems to be the perfect size for me, big enough to recover easily and small enough to throw around....I am 5' 10 tall and 190lbs.

On Weds of this week, I am supposed to test out a 4' 7" Voodoo, but it seems like it will be very similar to the JS Pro that I currently have, so doubtful that I will go that route tho its a new board with custom design for a smoking price.

Figured I should put out some feelers on maybe picking up a used SC board before ordering something custom this winter, so if you have a Secret Weapon in good shape and want to sell for reasonable price, please PM me. I live in NC.

I know there are a lot of awesome boards out there that would compare to SC, but in my area at least, I have not had opportunity to test other top brands and for the money spent....would not want to risk spending that kind of money without knowing I will love the board. Hopefully I will be able to try some of the other top brands soon tho.

Thanks

Drew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users