The New 24 thread, finally proper pics!

The Donfather

So I was planning on going down on Tuesday to MB to see the new 24 hull. I have pictures and CAD drawings but wanted to see it in person. I called Mike B and told him my plan. He was busy that day and said come on Thursday before 10. I said Ok.

I arrived around 9. Got to talk with Mike S and Blake. I waited for Mike B to show. He took me out and showed me the hull. IT LOOKS AMAZING. He said we had to hurry up. I asked why, he said we are going into his office and join an online meeting at 10. I got to sit in on a meeting with Mike and 2 other project designers. They are finalizing some small touches of the top hull before it goes off to the cutter. I felt honored and excited to be apart of this meeting. It is awesome to see how much goes into every little detail of this boat. It has been a long road and long wait. But let me tell you. It is definitely worth the wait. This boat is phenomenal looking. The attention to detail is out of this world.

Can hardly wait to see mine built and on the lake.

What’s the over/under on how long it is until any meaningful information or images of the boat are shared. I say it will be 2019 before all this silliness starts to turn into something real.

My guess MB is working a deal with DramaDon to promote this all new F24 especially to dump Claire's boat so fast.  I think there needs to be some images to offset all the hype and secrecy.  I'm sure in 6 more weeks it will be more of the same...Nothing!  

Hope to have a first article finished by mid January. It does us no good to release what this model looks like until it is finished. The last thing we need are more boat experts ( not so much from this site) but other social media to bad rap our design. Hope everyone understands our position since we are 120 plus days late with the 24. I will say this model is our best effort in design/ performance and cost. MSRP will be 150k but will sell for 120-125k loaded

Hope to have a first article finished by mid January. It does us no good to release what this model looks like until it is finished. The last thing we need are more boat experts ( not so much from this site) but other social media to bad rap our design. Hope everyone understands our position since we are 120 plus days late with the 24. I will say this model is our best effort in design/ performance and cost. MSRP will be 150k but will sell for 120-125k loaded

I say take whatever time is needed. There is only one chance to make a first impression!

I say take whatever time is needed. There is only one chance to make a first impression!

Especially now that our brand has hit the heavy 6 figures!!!

Indeed! That seems to be a significant move up market. There’s some tough competition up there! “Features” and tech start to become a much bigger part of the picture when looking at boats with $150k msrp. Will be very interesting to see what MB brings to market. I’m glad I got my F22 when I did. I reckon that may have been the last time a new MB will be within reach for me.

Heated seats, power tower, double-up reversible pumps. Hinges everywhere, cooler in floor, cool touch vinyl, up to 3 touch screens now.....the big boy boats are getting pretty ornate!

SC has Autowake too. Pretty fancy stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The touch screen scares me. I keep my boats too long and would be the guy with issues out of warranty and would be buying a multi thousand $ screen out of pocket were it should or could be for cool upgrades!

The touch screen scares me. I keep my boats too long and would be the guy with issues out of warranty and would be buying a multi thousand $ screen out of pocket were it should or could be for cool upgrades!

Agree 100%, but a big ass cooler in the floor, back seat that converts to rear facing and hinged seats, faster filling plug and play, garbage and recycle containers are on my list as upgrades.

tbag, my man, is spot on. Im really not a fan of touch screen BS. destined for failure that will take the boat off the water for untold days or weeks, but I understand why this boat would need it given the price point. I would add that a deeper walk through that incorporates some sort of filler cushion is high on my list and arm rests in the bow seating.

Sounds like they settled on a 24 ft length. Kinda wanted to see a 25, to compete with the flagships of the big 3.

Oh, almost forgot. THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS.