Removing water from engine

First time winterizing 2015 B52 with 400 motor.  The manual says I need to drain hose "C" in the picture...I cannot find this thing to save my life...is it possible it just doesnt exist?  I want to make sure I'm not missing something.  I drained from the impeller cover, heat exchanger and the transmission.  Miss anything? 

post-3674-0-12596000-1541261618_thumb.jpg

There’s another blue plastic plug down there - front of motor, way down low. I think mine (‘17) has a total of 5 - trans, heat exchanger, impeller and 2 more blue plugs at the front of the motor - 1 of which is ‘C’ that you’re searching for.

Well the manual for the 2017 says this about "C":  Manifolds will drain through dripless packing. If no crossover hose or dripless packing, remove drain plug from each manifold.

It does not say this in the 2015 manual but I don't have the crossover hose.  I'm thinking that I need to remove drain plugs from the manifolds...anyone have idea what size (socket or allen wrench) I may need for this.   Boat is already in storage :/

Well the manual for the 2017 says this about "C": Manifolds will drain through dripless packing. If no crossover hose or dripless packing, remove drain plug from each manifold.

It does not say this in the 2015 manual but I don't have the crossover hose. I'm thinking that I need to remove drain plugs from the manifolds...anyone have idea what size (socket or allen wrench) I may need for this. Boat is already in storage :/

14mm allen

It’s a really tight fit and will require some contortioning, I cut a 14mm Allen down and put it in the end of a ratcheting wrench. I put some 3m strip caulk on the end of the Allen so it doesn’t fall out of the ratchet.

• 3 weeks later...