Polar Bear

dakota4ce

There were some reviews from those who rode I read shortly after the event. The MB was third to the nautique and centurion. Ahead of supra/moomba and a dialed mastercraft. All were impressive. Considering the price of the two boats guys felt finished above Don's boat seems like a huge win for MB. Good enough that I didn't argue with the reviews lol!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

From everyone I talked with The MB was only second to the centurion. But the centurion ran very nose high. I was told by numerous people at the event the MB was better than the G23.

I am bummed i went thru all that work of getting there and getting home very late on Sunday and putting 20 hours of time on my boat and not to see any reviews. 

From everyone I talked with The MB was only second to the centurion. But the centurion ran very nose high. I was told by numerous people at the event the MB was better than the G23.

I am bummed i went thru all that work of getting there and getting home very late on Sunday and putting 20 hours of time on my boat and not to see any reviews.

I would be too. At least those who want to know and dig enough (like me) will discover the truth.

It's a conspiracy to keep the MB's down.  As soon as they realized the MB wake was better than the "top" boats, they burned the evidence, which also caused the major California fires last fall.  All to hide the truth!!!

Has any more sex appeal ever been on display at Polar Bear ever?

Love you Don! Boat looks great. Video has some incorrect info but your wave looks DELISH!

c1001943a4bfcb78e565c7181de99a2d.jpg68f3d93290e0680ff8268abab172d41a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3,000 under floor

2,200 PNP bags

300-500 bow sac (not sure exact number)

400 lbs lead

people weight

This correct? Don does your boat have bow sac? Didn't last year they had a bunch of reviews? Gotta remember if the reviews don't favor Supra you're probably not going to hear anything. At least this was WAY better than those Malibu videos that were made to look scientific.

Says 5200 lbs on their website. And 3,000 lbs for ballast

I know, when new website came out and I saw that I called mb to verify and they said it was wrong. Their brochure still shows dry weight of 4300 and he confirmed the ballast I posted. I'm just forwarding what I learned but I sure would like to know for sure.

I have been told the subfloor ballast is 2000 -2300 ( 3000 was in the 15-17 23wb It changed in the 18)

Then bow bag is 450-490 

So the 2750 number is correct.

Yes 1100 in the rear of pnp

so total is 2750 plus 2200 so 4750

Yes last year video had reviews. This year most riders used an app on the phone and inputted their opinions on board and boats. So I don't see how it could get lost since an app (that is what I was told) was uploaded to the cloud. In the video it says they recovered everything

I talked to all the riders during and after the event at the dock. The MB was awesome and only took second to the FI. The FI had a ton of bow rise although. I know it beat the Moomba and Supra. 

My opinion is since the guy putting on the event is Supra sponsored. He did the video without the reviews so it did not look bad on the Supra. I was hoping for a fair shake. It took a lot for me to get there ( Boat and truck fuel, I paid for half of the boat fuel) and get back plus wear and tear and maintenance on our boat.

My opinion is since the guy putting on the event is Supra sponsored. He did the video without the reviews so it did not look bad on the Supra. I was hoping for a fair shake. It took a lot for me to get there ( Boat and truck fuel, I paid for half of the boat fuel) and get back plus wear and tear and maintenance on our boat.

Its funny I called the guy a homer last year and everyone got all sensitive......