hawkdad22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA
  • Hometown Lake:98229

Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:38 AM

-I agree with you on Breakz boat. I've given serious consideration to that cement grey theme with the pearl charcoal etc. It's sweet! He screwed up and bought a malibu this year. muahaha! he'll be back.

Love the color but having a hard time accenting on build. I think the interior is hard to build unless you go with gray, and I don’t love the gray interior. I did a mock build with just a touch of seafoam and my wife really liked it. I knew I shouldn’t have showed her.

- PS my 16 year old daughter asked, "Dad, can i get a lesson on backup the trailer and launching this year? Can I take the boat out myself? n o t a c h a n c e s w e e t i e.! -Love dad!

Oh man dangerous! But isn’t that the point? I hope my kids grow up loving this stuff. One of my favorite times last summer was when my son would ask me to take him surfing. Just him and I. Nobody to impress, just wanted to be on the boat. And it was late summer too so there was no one else on the lake so I can let him figure out this driving thing.
  • breakz77 likes this

#22 Jake (((O)))

Jake (((O)))

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Hometown Lake:LBC

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:24 AM

After tearing my Achilles the 15 year old got to drive the truck at the ramp last summer. With me in the boat I relied on strangers to try and help him out, lol. I mean he would actually listen to them right?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#23 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood
  • Hometown Lake:Lake Goodwin

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:42 AM

Love the color but having a hard time accenting on build. I think the interior is hard to build unless you go with gray, and I don’t love the gray interior. I did a mock build with just a touch of seafoam and my wife really liked it. I knew I shouldn’t have showed her.

Oh man dangerous! But isn’t that the point? I hope my kids grow up loving this stuff. One of my favorite times last summer was when my son would ask me to take him surfing. Just him and I. Nobody to impress, just wanted to be on the boat. And it was late summer too so there was no one else on the lake so I can let him figure out this driving thing.

mocha and puma go really well with that trust me :D . You need to look at the interior swatches they have at the dealer. colors look nothing like the builder online. I have that color combo and thats why i offered for you to come look at it. make sure you look at the actual color swatches. I wish I would have gone darker on some parts. the Builder make it look super dark when its not really. Who are you buying from?

#24 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:51 AM

All white pearl MetalflakeAttached File  whitepearlMB.pdf   507.6KB   40 downloads

• adam4x4 likes this

#25 hawkdad22

hawkdad22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

All white pearl Metalflake whitepearlMB.pdf

U didn’t go with that tho? Curious how that pearl white looks in person...looks sharp on the build

#26 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:08 PM

U didn’t go with that tho? Curious how that pearl white looks in person...looks sharp on the build

no, I built this one for you since you were favoring white. White's not my jam but I like the fact that it doesn't show scratches as much as other choices.

#27 hawkdad22

hawkdad22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 23 March 2019 - 08:08 PM

no, I built this one for you since you were favoring white. White's not my jam but I like the fact that it doesn't show scratches as much as other choices.

Do u have a link to ur build bird dog? Having trouble finding one and/or enlarging the pic in ur profile, looks like some sort of blue and black

#28 Sbentz101

Sbentz101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationAlaska
  • Hometown Lake:Big lake

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:03 PM

Do u have a link to ur build bird dog? Having trouble finding one and/or enlarging the pic in ur profile, looks like some sort of blue and black

I think his is the solid charcoal and black?

#29 hawkdad22

hawkdad22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:39 PM

Okay this is derailing quickly getting my whole family involved. My son evidently wants purple because purple is “fire” evidently 🤦‍♂️. Not going purple but may be throwing in some color. It’s hard to tell from the builder how all these lines look, I wish I could 3D this thing. Here’s one idea that my wife has approved. Not too concerned bout the colors necessarily, but more curious how the color looks at the back of the boat when it doesn’t continue on the same path. (Swoop color obviously cut by rubrail. Yes I know I can carry that color through but just curious how it looks in person like this). Then also section 1 of color basically is top and interior of boat but it swoops down? Does that look weird in person?

Attached Files

• oldsmobiledriver and breakz77 like this

#30 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood

Posted 24 March 2019 - 02:22 PM

mine is Pearl Charcoal, black hull an pearl black inside. With Mocha, puma and tan interior.

#31 Sbentz101

Sbentz101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

mine is Pearl Charcoal, black hull an pearl black inside. With Mocha, puma and tan interior.

Your colors are high on the list for my build.

#32 Sbentz101

Sbentz101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:56 PM

Here's my version

Attached Files

• oldsmobiledriver and Birddog7.62 like this

#33 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:21 AM

Here's my version

I like that a lot, thats going to be a looker. whats the interior look like?

#34 Sbentz101

Sbentz101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:42 PM

Here it be

Attached Files

• oldsmobiledriver, Birddog7.62 and bloodiestcadaver like this

#35 hawkdad22

hawkdad22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:44 PM

Here it be

Did u order yet?

#36 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:07 PM

Here it be

you sir, have impeccable taste!

#37 Sbentz101

Sbentz101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:13 PM

Did u order yet?

No. Thought my sanger was sold but guy backed out to buy a new Malibu. Nwbs wont give me what I need for it so i either wait to sell it locally or trade it in at extreme boat sports...they will give me what I need on trade. Then I have to drive it 2200 miles but I'd be heading that way to pick up new one anyway. Owner at extreme says no problems buying from him rather than states but not sure how all that would pan out. Not sure what to do at this point.

#38 hawkdad22

hawkdad22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationBellingham, WA

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:44 PM

No. Thought my sanger was sold but guy backed out to buy a new Malibu. Nwbs wont give me what I need for it so i either wait to sell it locally or trade it in at extreme boat sports...they will give me what I need on trade. Then I have to drive it 2200 miles but I'd be heading that way to pick up new one anyway. Owner at extreme says no problems buying from him rather than states but not sure how all that would pan out. Not sure what to do at this point.

I purchased from Tony at extremes. Had no issues. Pretty seamless getting boat from CAN to US.

#39 Sbentz101

Sbentz101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:57 PM

Good to know. Sounds like that's my best bet right now.

#40 Birddog7.62

Birddog7.62

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationStanwood

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

ha! I sold my Sanger to buy my B52 as well. you are going to be SOOOOOO happy going from a Sanger to a B52

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users