Official April Photo Thread

Mucker626

If you're coming to the meet up and you want to try it out hit me up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't remember if it was in the Slingshot video or the Wakefoil one, but in one of the tutorials it shows a two step throttle up when starting. We found that to be the best method. You guys are going to have a blast on it. The only thing you have to watch out for is, because it has no bindings when you fall you want to make sure you aren't fall in the direction of travel the board. It does go a fair distance after falling. 

I don't remember if it was in the Slingshot video or the Wakefoil one, but in one of the tutorials it shows a two step throttle up when starting. We found that to be the best method. You guys are going to have a blast on it. The only thing you have to watch out for is, because it has no bindings when you fall you want to make sure you aren't fall in the direction of travel the board. It does go a fair distance after falling.

It is in the wakeful academy video from slingshot. Use a 15 mast at the beginning and then go larger. I have both. The Slingshot Rep hooked me up.

It is in the wakeful academy video from slingshot. Use a 15 mast at the beginning and then go larger. I have both. The Slingshot Rep hooked me up.