I have a 2007 F23 and am having an issue with water pooling up under the front cushions. I was reading in here where someone had talked to MB and they told them where to drill holes in each side to let the water drain to the back. Can someone help me and show me exactly where to drill holes?

You have to be careful. There’s only one spot you Can drill without going through the hull. It’s right in the corner where the bottom of the pickle meets the observers compartment/cockpit

I’m sure I have a pic on my computer.

Will try and post tomorrow

ok so here is a picture from the build on my old F-23.

The arrows are where you need to drill some drain holes in to get rid of water that accumulates in the crease formed by the "pickle". 

You need to drill into the vertical faces right above the bottom of the crease. Water will then drain into the interior of the stringers and then out the drain holes into the bilge.

hope this helps.

post-1153-0-36348600-1559748181_thumb.jpg

So basically straight down, at the deepest part of the pooling?

I'm sure Midnight will reply, but the way I read his comments you need to drill horizontally, not vertically (or straight down) as you said.  If you drill straight down I'm guessing you're going to end up with a hole in your hull.  It looks like you need to drill horizontally through the vertical portion of the fiberglass where those arrows are.

So basically straight down, at the deepest part of the pooling?

Exactly what AZ_MB just said. If you go straight down you will drill through the bottom.

you need to drill horizontally into the vertical faces just slightly above the deepest part.

So are you talking about the channels inside of the hump formed by the pickle? Im not sure I ever had a problem there. 

here are a few pictures from a project that I did a while back. shows the contouring. 

I only ever had water in the outer crease. 

post-1153-0-69822400-1559966691_thumb.jpgpost-1153-0-30694900-1559966705_thumb.jpgpost-1153-0-08124400-1559966719_thumb.jpgpost-1153-0-78465400-1559966745_thumb.jpgpost-1153-0-85582800-1559966770_thumb.jpg