Doubling down on the swoopy rub rail? B52 Limited

Birddog7.62

We are well aware that changing shear line would cause some questioning but we counseled with our dealers and looked forward to offer a line up that is modern and more contemporary. Same thing happened years back when the pickle fork nose shocked the industry MB will continue to move forward to build a fair priced boat that has great quality and performance

We are well aware that changing shear line would cause some questioning but we counseled with our dealers and looked forward to offer a line up that is modern and more contemporary. Same thing happened years back when the pickle fork nose shocked the industry MB will continue to move forward to build a fair priced boat that has great quality and performance

I grew up watching unlimited hydros on lake Washington. I LOVED the picklefork when I first saw it. its what drew me to MB for a V drive.

I can attest to that. A coworker has  03 centurion avalanche or something of the sort. I look at that thing and it is just a dinosaur compared to what we have now.  My fear with with the swoop is that it will define a fad much like you see in the older wake boats with the funky tribal stuff or even the rare mb deck boats. It is a big gamble and I can respect that. Either way my opinion is pretty irrelevant because I am  happy with my boat and have no plans to swap it out. My biggest issue atm is the bolts that hold the gate levers down basically unbolted themselves over the season.  I am going to have go in there and put some nylocs on them. The sub really rattled that panel up.

saw the new F24 in person last night at the Seattle boat show. Its a beautiful boat, the Gelcoat is 2nd to none, It looks really cool from the front. That bow area is really well done. The back isn't as clunky as I thought it would be, though I really think convertible chairs are a way better idea (mastercraft). the dash is lacking for the market its going to compete at though. SWS had it listed for more than a brand new Supra SE 450. going upmarket like this is going to be a tough battle after looking at whats in the price range of the F24. To compete, it will need a high tech surf system and a huge surf wave. Sans the styling issues that boat is pretty sweet.