C'mon MB lets the the new B52 25 footer already!!

Birddog7.62

On 3/31/2022 at 5:12 PM, oboyskibum said:

I can't imagine they would even sell the 25 without the 575. At elevation the 575 in the 23 is the ticket for sure, wouldn't go back.

True...

I'm sure the 575 would be standard like it is on the F24. Your 23' foot Alpha must be an absolute monster even in places like Flaming Gorge. Hopefully I spy it sometime this year!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 9:15 AM, ProvoMB52 said:

Whoa Birddog!  Where is all this false propaganda coming from with regard to the new F24 surf wave being trash? 

From the picture on your icon, it does not look like you own one of the new F24 Alphas?  If you did, and you had worked with any of those of us who do own the new 24 Alpha, we would have given you the set up that creates one of the biggest walls of water you will ever see.  It is true the F24 takes a little bit of fine tuning to get the wave correct (read placing the right number of lead weight bags in the right places throughout the boat), but once the fine tuning is complete the F24 creates a very nice surf wave.  It may not be out of the box ready for surfing like the B series boats, but F24 owners can nearly keep one of the 21's, or 22's in their storage lockers, and still have room for their gear.

After all that is said and done, I will declare right now, NONE of the other MB models will even come close to creating the perfect wakeboarding wake created by the F24 Alpha.  And that is right out of the box.  No massaging necessary.  That wake is quite simply jaw dropping!

So unless, and until, you have surfed behind a correctly tuned F24, please share what you know as far as the model you're most familiar with?

I was excited for the 24 but almost everyone I saw get one was having to do a bunch of Mods to create the Wave.  And I like the simplicity out of the box of the B23.  Hate to drop that kind of money and it turns into a project.  But now on the wakeboard side…I’m so curious to ride one. Maybe someone in the PNW has one?  I surf 90 % so it was almost a non factor for me, but we still like to ride a little bit.  I feel like I’ve got my 23 pretty dialed now for Wakeboarding as well.  Just have to ride a little faster than I’d like.  

I may or may not have seen a picture of the hull of the 25 footer....

FREAKING MASSIVE....

Because of all the crap going on with prices, I'm probably priced out of the current new boat market, but dang it looks sweet. 

I thought if I ever got a bigger boat , it would be a Supra, but I would certainly wait for this if I was currently in the market.

3 hours ago, The Donfather said:

I could show you but then I would have to kill you. LOL

Maybe I will post pictures  in 6 MORE WEEKS

I just saw you live in Milbrae Don..

I work at SFO and frequently stay in Burlingame . How many beers or cups of Joe would it take for a sneak peak? My treat!🤪

17 hours ago, Guppydriver said:

I just saw you live in Milbrae Don..

I work at SFO and frequently stay in Burlingame . How many beers or cups of Joe would it take for a sneak peak? My treat!🤪

Sorry, Cant show it.  That is ULTRA TOP SECRET

Yes I am in Millbrae, about 2 mile from airport. Just off Millbrae Ave by the High School.

7 hours ago, The Donfather said:

Sorry, Cant show it.  That is ULTRA TOP SECRET

Yes I am in Millbrae, about 2 mile from airport. Just off Millbrae Ave by the High School.

Well if you ever want a free cup of coffee and and a half hour or so of boat talk, let me know. Always my treat.....no industrial espionage required!!

Aaron

1 hour ago, hawkdad22 said:

I’m just hoping my boat is one of the ones done but waiting for trailer 🤦‍♂️ if anyone happens to be by there, stop in and lmk if u see it.  Charcoal/Seafoam 

Are you saying you bought a MB 25'?

51 minutes ago, Hyperryd said:

Many new MBs are waiting on trailers right now. No 25’s have made it to production yet.  I know they are working hard on getting it ready for the ‘23 model year. 

Oh, that makes sense it just wasn't clear from his post. I figured it would be public if orders were being taken. 

2 hours ago, AZ_MB said:

Are you saying you bought a MB 25'?

Ya sorry no. More just venting.  No 25 for me.  Curious to see it tho.  I got the 23 alpha on order that’s been delayed a couple times so eagerly waiting…

7 hours ago, AZ_MB said:

There's a power tower? I'm in the dark on everything lol. 

Yep...

It's not cheap though...$5k retail...

He will have the  new dash and wireless phone holder as well as better audio if he ordered the 8" interiors and 12" sub. 

I don't lower my tower to store my boat, so I wouldn't order it, but it's pretty cool. MB is doing a good job of keeping up...

I just wish they would make their warranty industry standard instead of industry worst.  If I wouldn't have respected the hell out of my dealer, I would have gone with Moomba just for their warranty duration. Of course looking back,  I'm so glad I went with MB!

12 hours ago, Guppydriver said:

Yep...

It's not cheap though...$5k retail...

He will have the  new dash and wireless phone holder as well as better audio if he ordered the 8" interiors and 12" sub. 

I don't lower my tower to store my boat, so I wouldn't order it, but it's pretty cool. MB is doing a good job of keeping up...

I just wish they would make their warranty industry standard instead of industry worst.  If I wouldn't have respected the hell out of my dealer, I would have gone with Moomba just for their warranty duration. Of course looking back,  I'm so glad I went with MB!

The dash was new for 2022 right? Was the power tower as well or is that a recent option? MB doesn't always keep things strictly on the model year cycle. 

On 5/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, Guppydriver said:

You get the power tower @hawkdad22 ?

It will be worth the wait! 

Nah I didn’t.  My dealer called me and offered it to me, but I chose not to.  It’s hard to justify the cost when i put it up once/year and down once/year.   In and out storage is the only time I mess with the tower.  Although seeing the tower now I’m kinda wishing I would have 🤷🏻‍♂️. Totally unnecessary but pretty cool. I like the way the buttons look on the towe haha.  

Although one negative I did hear bout them was no safety switch.  So if I understand the concern right, little kids can mess with it while driving and that could pose a problem.  Maybe it has a feature that doesn’t allow it to activate while in motion or something, but I did hear that concern.  I think some other boats with power towers have a safety switch at the dash to prevent that