How do i rid of the white wash on my surf wake ?

I have a 2012 F21. We do not have the cavitation/wake plate. Is there a way to rid of the white wash without it? See photos.. Currently run reg ride side 900lb stock with 1100lb sac in the locker. other side half full at 450lbs. 2 people in the bow, driver and 2 other passengers on ride side.

All info is appreciated. Trying to avoid spending 12-1300$ on a cav plate.

Cheers

Rich

post-2270-136407196837_thumb.jpg

post-2270-136407196847_thumb.jpg

What speed are you riding at? Looks fast to me. I have 2012 F21 - 1100 ride side, 900 stock ride side, 400 sac in the front center walkway. I usually just put people on the ride side. I ride at 10.8 and I have the plate. I sometimes use it to knock down any extra splash. I think you could get a great wave as well, just keep playing with it. Maybe someone will chime in that doesn't have the plate.

What speed are you riding at? Looks fast to me. I have 2012 F21 - 1100 ride side' date=' 900 stock ride side, 400 sac in the front center walkway. I usually just put people on the ride side. I ride at 10.8 and I have the plate. I sometimes use it to knock down any extra splash. I think you could get a great wave as well, just keep playing with it. Maybe someone will chime in that doesn't have the plate.[/quote']

I am going to try weight in the bow walkway, i think this will help. Our speed was 11.5.. Thanks

I have a 2012 B-52 23V without the plate and it makes a large rooster tail when I don't have a lot of weight in the bow. I put a 400# sack under the left side and bow cushions and fill it as much as I can without pushing the cushions up. I would guess it is prob 300#s when filled that way. I also put people in the bow, and the added nose weight helps to keep the rooster tail from spraying so much.

I have a 2012 B-52 23V without the plate and it makes a large rooster tail when I don't have a lot of weight in the bow. I put a 400# sack under the left side and bow cushions and fill it as much as I can without pushing the cushions up. I would guess it is prob 300#s when filled that way. I also put people in the bow' date=' and the added nose weight helps to keep the rooster tail from spraying so much.[/quote']

Thanks for the tip, this is exactly what i was thinking. Will try it out next Friday when we go out.

Cheers

Rich

Try dumping the weight in the non-surf side. Our 2010 F21 likes lots of list to clean up the rooster tail. We don't have the plate. We run surf side full, non-surf side empty, 700-1200lbs lead/sac in the surf side rear locker, and all passengers on surf side. We move passengers forward or aft depending on speed and or board (short/long) to adjust the length of the pocket.

Try dumping the weight in the non-surf side. Our 2010 F21 likes lots of list to clean up the rooster tail. We don't have the plate. We run surf side full' date=' non-surf side empty, 700-1200lbs lead/sac in the surf side rear locker, and all passengers on surf side. We move passengers forward or aft depending on speed and or board (short/long) to adjust the length of the pocket.

[/quote']

Thanks!! we'll empty the non riding side completely and give that a try with 3-400 in the bow walkway.. ill post some videos after we ride on friday.

• 2 weeks later...