Boat Bling -- Forum Discount

Especially the vinyl products for interior.  Any concerns with the various MB interior material choices or colors?

I have 4 different vinyls on my F21 - Standard, Carbon, Gemini, Denim.  I use Boat Bling for all without a problem and amazing results.  My standard vinyl is as white as you can get and having the vinyl sauce is a must, it gets dirty just looking at it  B) 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello MB Boat Owners! Thank you for your continued support of Boat Bling! With your help we were able to gain a number of new dealers and countless referrals for customers and dealers alike. As a way

FYI Amazon has BB products for $19.95 prime shipping. Its the best price I've found.

I just wanna say that damn Condition Sauce smells so f-ING good I'm not if I should be putting it on my seats or mixing it with rum. Co-Co nutty!

Would appreciate any further updates for folks using the products over time

How about 4 years use of Boat Bling products on a boat that sits outside full time.  I have yet to wax the hull since I got the boat in 2012 and picture is from the other day. 2nd shot is pulling the cover off and not cleaning the interior yet.  Still looks brand new...  Boat Bling for the win!

How about 4 years use of Boat Bling products on a boat that sits outside full time.  I have yet to wax the hull since I got the boat in 2012 and picture is from the other day. 2nd shot is pulling the cover off and not cleaning the interior yet.  Still looks brand new...  Boat Bling for the win!

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

attachicon.gifInterior.jpg

do you have a discount code for this ? DFTR2015 no work.... and they want 14.95 to ship it to CO???

do you have a discount code for this ? DFTR2015 no work.... and they want 14.95 to ship it to CO???

http://www.marine-products.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=boat+blingis where my discount code DFTR2015 will work.  Also if you have been looking for other boating stuff you can get the discount on that also, just no clearance stuff.

it will take a little arm work to get the spots off my black

I suggest to get a good compound and buffer to get the cooked on stuff and wax with a good product.  Boat Bling will help keep the boat nice from now on.  It's not designed as a hard spot cleaner but damn it will keep it perfect once you get the gel back to shine. I think a lot of people get the product thinking it will work wonders to clean spots that's been on for awhile.  Sorry if it was me that miss informed you.

• 9 months later...

Hey guys sorry for the epic FAIL on the discount code! Our new site is scheduled to launch very soon so some older coupon codes have expired. MBOWNER is alive once again.

FYI - I want to make sure MB owners get their product in the most efficient way possible. Packages on the www.boatbling.net site offer bulk savings, especially with the discount but if you're just looking for a bottle or 2 check out your local dealer or one of our preferred online retailers to save on shipping:

Amazon (All products Prime eligible)

Cabelas

Overtons

Wakemakers

As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

-Zack (zack@boatbling.net)

Thanks Zack for solving this for us.. Also a big thanks for the items donated to the MB Boat Owners Meetup.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My pleasure, again sorry for the issue. Excited to launch the new site despite the blown timeline. Thanks for letting us be a part of the meetup, the photos are awesome!

I just wanna say that damn Condition Sauce smells so f-ING good I'm not if I should be putting it on my seats or mixing it with rum. Co-Co nutty!

I'll have to get a video next time we mix a few thousand gallons of Condition Sauce. Our shop neighbors come out of the woodwork and assume we're all getting drunk off pina coladas. Imagine their disappointment...

Love the product!!!!

Best product around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lots of great products on the market today, we appreciate the kind words! You have our promise that we'll keep pushing to get it onto more dealer shelves and make it convenient for everyone to pick up locally.

-Zack

• 2 weeks later...

Can't get the promo code to work

i want the stimulus package!##

Help me out

got to keep new boat looking good

Sorry for the trouble, looking forward to launching the new site with revamped shopping cart.

Just verified MBOWNER code is active, you may need to refresh page after entering code to see discount. If needed. please give us a call 800-846-4899 and we'd be happy to take the order by phone.

-Zack

• 10 months later...

Anyone have a new code??  MBOWNER didn't work for me.

Send a message to Zack if he doesn't get back to you I can give you his #.

They're designing a new web site so the code isn't working.

I just ordered the 5 gallons of hot sauce and he gave me the discount over the phone.

Send a message to Zack if he doesn't get back to you I can give you his #.

They're designing a new web site so the code isn't working.

I just ordered the 5 gallons of hot sauce and he gave me the discount over the phone.

Zach is the best. He has always helped out with the MB Meetup.