Indmar and dealer

I have a 2018 mb b52 with 204 hrs.

so the alarm was sounding I called boat dealer and indmar couldn’t get any answers.boat never went into limp mode thru all this.

took boat to dealer dealer and indmar analyze with all info from ECM , trouble codes etc.

dealer says they see water in exhaust manifold on left side. 
the report they give me is motor has has misfiring on cylinders 1,4,5,6,7 they also found water on the 2 o2 sensors. ( both sides)

dealer replaced the exhaust manifold said boat was fine pick it up. I pick it up filled it up at chevron on mculloch  with 91 have my receipt.

put boat in water alarm starts up within 5 mins.

boat appears to run decent but not like it did. Vibrating slightly.

I call dealer explain everything that’s going on he tells me keep using it. Next day I pull out of water take it back to Cali to dealer he sends all ECM diacom info to indmar. Indmar gets dealer to do tests on motor the do a compression check they find #6 

cylinder has no compression. They pull motor out send back to indmar they diagnose motor to have a tuliped #6 valve. Then a week later indmar says they are going to send out for a fuel analysis. They claim they pulled fuel from fuel rails and sent to get analysis. Report comes back 1462 ppm water in fuel that is 0.14% .

now they claim that they will not warranty motor because they found the .14% water.

the motor was shipped from Cali to tennesse by truck which took 9-10 days . All kinds of extreme weather.

now they claim that the water in fuel becomes no warranty.

I have printouts of # 5,6,7, misfiring. 
SPN 1323 cat damaging misfires in #1,4,5,6,7.

between dealer and indmar problems were talked about.

now indmar will not even listen .

they made a call on no warranty before even knowing boat problem was called in prior to the failure. 
indmar claims cylinder damage has also occurred.

indmar believes all damage is from .14 % water in fuel.