Speachless.

Alan-S

This boat is the end all be all wakeboat for me. Just put the first 1.5 hrs on it. I can not think of anything I could possibly change to make this boat better. I was at first a little concerned about the new 343 Cat motor, but at the first \"throttle drop\" all of my concerns vanished. I think it is just propped perfectly for where I am, but will full ballas and 4 people in the boat, it jumps on plane. I also love how the motor sounds too, might be the big 4\" single exhaust... grew up with Nautiques, :)

I absolutely love this graphic too, I would never have ordered a personal boat with this, but MB had this one ready so I jumped on it. Next time out I will bring my Waterproof camera and take some pics from in the water, it is gorgeous.

As far as the wake goes, I could never want any more, and that was the concensus of my riding crew. The guys I had out in the boat with me are the same dudes that I have been riding with since 2000. We have had X-Stars, Super Airs, VLX\'s. We have sacked them out beyond belief, and still wanted more. There is something about this wake that just boots me straight up, not sure if it is my board (slingshot response 141) or what. I have all the hang time I could ever want for W2W jumps. Several new tricks were landed last night by everyone in the boat, including a backside 5! I was booting my switch heelsides higher than I ever have and was getting in grabs I have never considered before.

My camera stayed in the truck to take these pics, but when my buddy gets his film developed I will post them here.

As you can tell I am still on cloud 9 and can\'t wait to get back out this week. size=900http://www.mbboatowners.com/images/fbfiles/images/WaterTestTWB_13.jpg[/img]

I personally have owned

2001 Correct Craft Super Air Nautique 210

2003 Correct Craft Super Air Nautique Team Edition 210

I think I have ridden behind almost every 20-24\' hull made in the last decade too, from MC, \'Bu, CC, Tige, Centurion, Gekko, Supra, Epic, and Toyota.

My MB list is sorta long... used to be a dealer. You could also multiply each of the ones listed below by 3-5 since I water tested and rode behind ever one I ever sold.

\'05 220 Sport

\'05 B-52V

\'05 B-52v23

\'06 B-52V

\'06 B-52V23

\'06 Sport Deck

\'07 B-52v

\'07 B-52v23

\'07 Sport Deck

\'07 F23 Tomcat

\'08 B-52v

\'08 B-53v23

\'08 F23 Tomcat

\'09 B-52v

\'09 B-52v23

\'09 F23 Tomcat

\'09 B52 Team Widebody

\'10 B52 Team Widebody

:blink:

Another note. I have only ridden behind or driven a couple of boats that I didn\'t like. None of them were MBs.

I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly from every boat manufacturer. Every boat has its own issues. I happen to prefer MB\'s \"issues\" over any other manufacturer.

As of today, money no object, the TWB does it for me.

Alan-S wrote:

My MB list is sorta long... used to be a dealer. You could also multiply each of the ones listed below by 3-5 since I water tested and rode behind ever one I ever sold.

\'05 220 Sport

\'05 B-52V

\'05 B-52v23

\'06 B-52V

\'06 B-52V23

\'06 B-52V23 Team Edition

\'06 Sport Deck

\'07 B-52v

\'07 B-52v23

\'07 Sport Deck

\'07 F23 Tomcat

\'08 B-52v

\'08 B-53v23

\'08 F23 Tomcat

\'09 B-52v

\'09 B-52v23

\'09 F23 Tomcat

\'09 B52 Team Widebody

\'10 B52 Team Widebody

You forgot one ;)

wow, everytime I saw that pic i thought it was the cafe and thought that it was ugly as hell. Now I realize it\'s Dan\'s boat... which is big pimpin\' Dan, you want to post that pic of the wake again? I don\'t think we\'ve seen it here before.