They finally released the 25’ B52!!

Hyperryd

I can’t even begin to tell you all how excited we (TBS) are about this new model, it’s EXACTLY what was needed here in Utah. The amount of time MB has put into this boat that we all have been waiting for (for 2 years) is mind blowing. It’s taken a lot longer then anyone ever thought it would but that’s the beauty of MB showing through in this boat, they listen to our MB families needs, they do it with pride and with their FAMILY feel at the heart of it all. This boat will no question close the gap that most still naturally feel between MB and the other big $ brands in both the quality AND $ side of things but with THE WAVE the 23 Alpha delivers and now this monster delivers… why the hell not!!!

We are making a couple tweaks to our first one we received today and then headed south Tuesday to St. George for warmer weather (40 degrees) to go learn it, photo it, drone it and surf it. You’re welcome to call me any time with any questions (or come on down/over/up to ride it with us)… we plan on digging in and becoming extremely comfortable with this boat before we go into our boat show in February.

****We will also be having an open house for this boat at our Shack January 6 if any of you want to come out to Utah for some snow and a stroll through our 25 Vanta!****

Thank you Mike, Dustin, Blake, Mel, Katrina and all the real boat making genius’s behind the seems in Atwater for getting this model out there to the surfing public… it’s gonna be a MONSTER thorn in a lot of big $ brands sides!!! 

Jason Walker

801-518-6343

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was a the Detroit Boat show today and they had the 3rd ever 25' MB B52.  It sold in 2 hours.  The boat was huge!  On the trailer, I couldn't even see into the boat.

Overall the show was really good.  They had all wake surfing brands at the show.  There was an electric boat and a boat with tank treads.

• 4 weeks later...

I loved how deep the bow was!! No way a kid is falling out of the front of the boat! After sitting in the front of the boat we went and sat in the front of the 25 foot Paragon and walked away super unimpressed, the height of the bow is small and I couldn't believe the difference in the 2! Now just to find a way to justify a 25 foot boat lol

• 1 month later...

I have not been able to get behind one yet. I've walked through a couple now and the bigger size is apparent immediately over the 23 Alpha, especially in the bow. Now that it's warming up I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel and on the wave. Took some pics last week of one that California Skier has on their lot. 

dji_fly_20230404_122500_45_1681143559582_photo 2.JPG

IMG_7630 2.JPG

IMG_7628 2.JPG

IMG_7625 2.JPG

IMG_7622 2.JPG

IMG_7620 2.JPG

IMG_7619 2.JPG

IMG_7617 2.JPG

IMG_7616 2.JPG

IMG_7615 2.JPG

IMG_7614 2.JPG

IMG_7613 2.JPG

• 2 months later...

Rumor has it that they way under ballasted this boat. Obviously it has a great running surface, but for how big it is, it doesn't have enough weight.  I was told the wave was sloppy, but once a little more weight goes in, it should be a monster.  Again, just what someone told me, could be untrue.

Anyone surfed one yet?