Color discussion for my new 25' on order.

rsargentjr

I'm wondering if there are any recent B52 purchasers who have solid charcoal color on the bottom and tops of their boat.  I'm at Havasu, and wondering if it's too dark. The rest of the boat will be a combination of Pearl Sea Foam and Metallic Aqua, with some Metallic Silver to set it all off.  Because MB doesn't do any metallic or pearl on the very top or the bottom of their boats, I need to pick a solid color, and white is out of the question. Top_Side_Colorways_Theme_5_ Seafoam_Aqua_Metallic_Db.tif 

Charcoal is going to be fairly dark. Attached are a couple examples of Charcoal. I Think the charcoal looks really good but on the interior and all over the gunwale and top that is going to get hot in Havasu. Also, with the extremely hard water out there it's going to spot and show pretty easy. 

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 11.09.41 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 11.11.56 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 11.14.18 AM.png

On 3/31/2023 at 5:56 PM, AZ_MB said:

Nice pics @creativefletch! I like that Platinum Grey with the light interior. You have a good selection of pics. You located in Atwater? 😀 

I've got access to the photos as they roll out of the factory. Working on getting them set-up better to showcase as an inspiration area on the website. 

Creativefletch, I thought about the charcoal being too dark, but there’s very little that seems to show on the 25, given the seats and the Gator step. It’s almost an accent color. The most that will show is around the base of the seats. I am concerned about the Havasu hard water, but I’ll have ceramic coating on it. 

Final color scheme. I got to take a visit to the factory yesterday and sit with them  laid out gel colors and interior colors and fabrics. I think I may have the first 25’ with colors.  Very excited. Creativefletch, you’ll have to post a pic when you see it come out  

05CB8A21-AB81-4A22-AB4E-EF03288802D7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a white boat/ white interior (I'm lazy) I took to Havasu a few summers ago and even that thing got hot as Hades. 

I would personally lighten up the color. Make sure you follow ALL the big dealers on Instagram for great interior/exterior ideas. 

That's going to big a bad ass boat. I was sitting in one yesterday  at the dealer and it's not sh!t as big as a G.  

On 4/8/2023 at 9:46 AM, rsargentjr said:

Final color scheme. I got to take a visit to the factory yesterday and sit with them  laid out gel colors and interior colors and fabrics. I think I may have the first 25’ with colors.  Very excited. Creativefletch, you’ll have to post a pic when you see it come out  

05CB8A21-AB81-4A22-AB4E-EF03288802D7.jpeg

Congrats man! Can't wait to see how it turns out and how she performs on the water. I haven't seen much yet regarding the wake or wave. I'm sure it will be awesome! When is delivery expected?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, AZ_MB said:

What motor are you guys getting your 25's with? I assumed the 575 would be standard like it is on the F24 but the ones I'm seeing so far don't have the 575.

Yes! Definitely running the 575. Couldn’t imagine pushing that much weight with anything less!

7 hours ago, J10 said:

Yes! Definitely running the 575. Couldn’t imagine pushing that much weight with anything less!

I thought so too but here are two with the 440.

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2023-MB-Sports-B52-25-Alpha-for-sale-Mesa-Arizona-153119.aspx

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2023-MB-Sports-B52-25-Demo-for-sale-Portage-Michigan-155924.aspx

1 hour ago, AZ_MB said:

I’m my very biased and limited opinion, the power to weight ratio would be off by a mile. The gas mileage on a 25 w/ a 440 would be very inefficient. I was out today fully loaded and the 575 felt effortless and smooth… for what it’s worth.