Can you copy a boat key at Lowes or does it have to go through MB? (23A)

Guppydriver

So I'm getting old....

I still have my one key, but for the life of me I can't remember what the hell I did with my spare.  I'm pretty sure I didn't lose it anywhere, but since I have never used it since getting the boat a few years back, I can't find it anywhere. 

Since they are nothing fancy or electronic , is it safe to assume I can just make a copy at Lowes or some key place? I'd like to have a spare readily available in case something were to happen to my key.

Hi guys

While Lowes may offer key cutting services, copying a boat key may require specialized equipment and expertise that they may not have. It's recommended to go through the boat's manufacturer or an authorized dealer like MB to ensure an accurate copy is made, considering the unique requirements and security features of boat keys. free fire name

On 6/11/2023 at 5:41 AM, Aashi said:

Hi guys

While Lowes may offer key cutting services, copying a boat key may require specialized equipment and expertise that they may not have. It's recommended to go through the boat's manufacturer or an authorized dealer like MB to ensure an accurate copy is made, considering the unique requirements and security features of boat keys. free fire name

There is no security on these particular keys. they are basically glove box keys