New Radio

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

on my 14 i hated the clarion deck,  i went with a fusion, as i wanted to be able to control all three zones,  or i thought i would, i just installed in the pick,  there is covers over the screws on the end  i just made my own plate, moved and added some switches,   works perfect

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 9:26 AM, giddyup said:

on my 14 i hated the clarion deck,

You and everyone else 🤣OMG was thing a disaster! Luckily, Clarion redeemed themselves with the M508, which is a near plug n play single DIN swap for those that dont want to mod the helm.   

Here's the info.  2005 MB B52.  I'm not worried about huge sound.  Good radio receptions and Bluetooth are important.  CD's would be nice but not a necessity.  I have no plans on adding more speakers.

Clarion Marine radio-seems original, plays CDs, reception isn't that good
(4) Kicker KM654 6.5" speakers.  Replaced last summer.
(2) Wet Sounds tower pods, Pro-60 6.5" HLCD, I think they're powered by the Kicker Amp.  They still work but are older.  I'll keep these until they fail.
(1) Kicker amp kma360.4 (Marine 4-channel amplifier — 90 watts RMS x 4) for KM654 speakers.    Replaced last summer.
(1) Polk amp for Clarion sub woofer.  I don't know how old this is.
(1) Clarion sub woofer.  Seems original.  I'll keep until it fails.