Show us those surf waves!

SmartAss

I live on Lake Lanier and have a Supra SA400 currently.  We do have a MB dealer nearby (Pull Watersports).

Post up those surf wave pics!  I wanna see that long and clean wave to know if I wanna consider ever making a change!  

• 3 weeks later...

I’m purchasing a B52 from Pull, worked with Mike.  This is the all white F22 they have right now.  Awesome wave right out of the box zero tweaking I just filled everything all the way up hit the surf side and that was it.  I found on regular side I had to dump a tiny bit of ballast on starboard side with just 2 of us in the boat to clean the wave up.  Goofy was clean no matter what.  No messing with pitch and roll, only real adjustment is the center tab, I was running at 20%.  You can lengthen the wave with the plate or steepen it.  I really like the simplicity of the boat.  

Happy to talk about my experience so far.  I’ve looked at all the brands and decided to go MB.

19 hours ago, SmartAss said:

Nice!  That looks pretty good especially for 'out of the box'.  Keep me posted when you get to start riding it!

It’ll probably be May before we really get to surf.  Need to finish engine brake in, plus water still a little chilly in April and no wetsuits yet. Did you ever go over to Pull?  They’ll be happy to do on water demo.  Looks like someone else with a Supra faded it in on something from them.  Boat should get delivered soon, weather dependent.