2013 MB Sports 23TWB

jdhunt0

--Update--

I dropped the price on my boat.  My family did not have time to use it this year and I do not expect next year to be any different.  I'm looking to get it gone by the end of the year.

My boat is listed on OnlyInboards.  Like a few others, I hate to see this boat go, but I don't have the time to use it and we are planning to build a house next year.  I think I have a fair asking price, but please contact me if you are interested and maybe we can make a deal.

2013 23TWB - $Send me a PM or email.  I'm ready to move this boat.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=43759

SOLD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's a very nice B52, I hope you sell it. The price may need an adjustment due to the older style tower, no surf tab, plug and play ballast and stock stereo.  Shawn doggy sold his for 50 with 250 hours but it was LOADED!!

Not flaming your thread, just constructive criticism.

It's a very nice B52, I hope you sell it. The price may need an adjustment due to the older style tower, no surf tab, plug and play ballast and stock stereo.  Shawn doggy sold his for 50 with 250 hours but it was LOADED!!

Not flaming your thread, just constructive criticism.

The boat has Rev10s on the tower.  The price in the ad was when I had it listed last summer.  I can do much better right now.

The boat has Rev10s on the tower.  The price in the ad was when I had it listed last summer.  I can do much better right now.

you should factor in 40% Return for audio components. If anything it just makes the boat more appealing than give you more money. 

I think getting some pictures on the water possibly with people have an amazing time would help pull in interest... Show the Wake/wave pics to make people want it!

Make them think this boat is the single possession in life they MUST have!!! New ones can be had for mid 70s so make sure you don't price yourself out... Ask a dealer what they would sell it for.

Good luck man!

• 2 weeks later...

dang man, I really want to see that boat sold.  What a deal!!!!

Have you tried boattrader?  There's a lot more visibility there.

These aren't easy boats to sell though for whatever reason.  The first guys who actually set eyes on my boat drove away with it.  But it took 2.5 months just to get someone to look at it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...