MB Wakeboarding Pics - Nordicon, for you...

onlyinboards

this wonderful little tidbit was posted by Nordicon on another thread...

"Lame. How really cares about that wake surfing??? My wife and my biddies wife think lame! So u people really pay $70-$80k for a boat to only wake surf??? 

Show some wake boarding please. "

Let's show some wakeboarding pics so he can eat crow.   All three of these are STOCK only.

5747165673_d3ea195a97_z.jpg

5747412399_c369eee06e_z.jpg

5747738114_62c9812f79_z.jpg

Onlyinboards, are those top 3 all behind your f22? The first pic looks different than the other 2. I was actually considering looking into your boat which I notice u are selling and your not to far away from me actually.

For those providing pics or vids it's helpful for others to actually list the boat, speed and ballast your running.

And thanks for your contribution Bill true keyboard warrior u are.

I continue to enjoy the humerous stuff posted by the Nordicruns (however unintended).

For someone who was serioiusly considering a Yamaha jet boat and was allegedly super stoked about his san, replete (look it up knuckle dragger) with kneeboards, it's incredibly funny to read your virtual chest thumping posts here when you are an self-admitted tool.

Please continue!

Somepete another keyboard warrior who now appears to also be stalking me. What are u like 12? You enjoy reading all my old posts? I go by the same name in all my forums so enjoy my man. Don't belong to the tige or supra forums so don't bother checking those. Pretty sure I'm not the one doing virtual chest thumping and you've proven to be the tool. Really what kinda man calls names from behind a screen name?

Somepete another keyboard warrior who now appears to also be stalking me. What are u like 12? You enjoy reading all my old posts? I go by the same name in all my forums so enjoy my man. Don't belong to the tige or supra forums so don't bother checking those. Pretty sure I'm not the one doing virtual chest thumping and you've proven to be the tool. Really what kinda man calls names from behind a screen name?

Do your latest bits of nonsense make you feel better? All they did was make me laugh at you even more "tough guy."

Maybe you should stick to drunk posting. At least then you might have an excuse for the hypocritical idicoy that you have to post.

Regardless, you're an entertaining tool.

Thanks for that.

That is one clean wake you got there! 

Sick airs too! My knees ache just looking at those pics. 

Thanks!  My knees do hurt after a day on the water...  OLD is catching up.  The one thing that brought me to MB is the wake!  With having the 1800 under the floor gave us a lot of room for crap we don't need also :huh: .  

That is one clean wake you got there!

Sick airs too! My knees ache just looking at those pics.

Thanks! My knees do hurt after a day on the water... OLD is catching up. The one thing that brought me to MB is the wake! With having the 1800 under the floor gave us a lot of room for crap we don't need also :huh: .

Definitely some good looking pop in those pics!

I'm pretty excited to hear about and see some reports on the wake of the 2015 23' b52 with 3300lbs of factory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited to hear about and see some reports on the wake of the 2015 23' b52 with 3300lbs of factory!

Below the waterline the hull is the same as 2011 onward.

Factory ballast should be 3,000 lbs with the extension of the tanks to the windshield.

If you're truly that excited, and not just trying to recover from your massive meltdown, just look at the existing pictures of any B52 23 from 2011-2014.

Below the waterline the hull is the same as 2011 onward.

Factory ballast should be 3,000 lbs with the extension of the tanks to the windshield.

If you're truly that excited, and not just trying to recover from your massive meltdown, just look at the existing pictures of any B52 23 from 2011-2014.

I've been told by dealer it's actually 3150 but it's clear it's somewhere between 3000-3200

Lunchbox said dealer told him 3300.  Regardless it appears its not a separate front tank but a min of 700lbs more than older models and 1200 more than a f22!   So with that my guess is people will still be wanting to add a front bag or front weight in some fashion.  The reason I say this is because with the MB tank layout doesn't this ballast fill from back to front?  Unless the tanks are totally full wouldn't all the water settle to the back making the boat ride stern heavy and wake super steep while underway?  With no front weight do you guys find that the wake at half ballast is actually more peaky than with full ballast?

How much room is under those front seats?  Not a huge issue to plumb in ballast but would be nice if there was a gravity fill front tank.  

There is quite a bit of room, I have a 650, that gets mostly full and my box anchor, a anchor bag with ropes a buoy for my anchor while mooring.   All fits, can get all of it out with bag full.  The new 23 has the same layout as the F22 looking at pics, but there is a shelf with the pickle, i don't know it the 23s will have that same shelf...love it.