Labor Day in the NW

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pics or it didn't happen…..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTen6j_csmU&feature=youtu.be   that just happened!   stock tanks full and Midnight's amazing surf gates and that is all, what a

Thanks for coming out and hanging today guys.. Had a fantastic time!

You guys need to take some of our weather. It's past 9pm and still over 100. Please send any excess rain our way.

Posted Images

So MBalsiger and I are working on getting something together this weekend. Any other PNW guys interested? Shoot me a PM

I Pm'd Hartley, Corporal Tank and Mucker

Thanks for thinking of me fellas. I'd love to join ya but have a family commitment today. Tomorrow ( mon). I've committed to take a friends family out with my own kids biscuit ing/ surfing around lunch time. We will be on the willamette ( 10th st launch).

Where you guys gonna ride? Have a good time I'm jealous!

Thanks for thinking of me fellas. I'd love to join ya but have a family commitment today. Tomorrow ( mon). I've committed to take a friends family out with my own kids biscuit ing/ surfing around lunch time. We will be on the willamette ( 10th st launch).

Where you guys gonna ride? Have a good time I'm jealous!

We are riding at 10th st today at noon and then we will be up on the Columbia tomorrow.

Have fun!

Hope you guys had fun. Post up any pics you took. Willamette river was crazy today. Too many boats. Luckily everyone was acting responsible however.

we did a run up the willamette a few weeks ago. It's place that I prabaly will never go again. Never seen so many idiots on a water way in my life. I was beside my self. Parents towing there kids on tubes thru other boats and cutting people off. I thought I was in a movie