Did you get your money's worth this season?

cbudweiserc

Just curious how much use others get out of their boat? I bought my B52 the week before memorial, it was down 2 weeks for broken drive shaft and I'm sitting at 102 hours. I surely wasn't going to buy something this expensive to let it look pretty in the driveway. So what did you guys rack up on the hour meter?

Just curious how much use others get out of their boat? I bought my B52 the week before memorial, it was down 2 weeks for broken drive shaft and I'm sitting at 102 hours. I surely wasn't going to buy something this expensive to let it look pretty in the driveway. So what did you guys rack up on the hour meter?

That's pretty strong I just hit about 320 2012 so third season with the boat

Mine was kinda weaksauce. usually do about 100 and this year was 80ish. I guess I could've still put on a few more hours but I'm trying to get it into sellable shape right now (lol, cleaning up the imperfections for the new guys that I'm totally willing to live with myself), so my "boating" for the past couple weekends has been detailing, etc.

Is getting your moneys worth directly related to hours used. I have had a 13 F21 and 14 F22. We put many hours on both, however, if I calculate what it cost per hour it would make me sick. The way I judge "moneys worth" is the memories we are making with our 7 and 11 year old boys and friends.

Is getting your moneys worth directly related to hours used. I have had a 13 F21 and 14 F22. We put many hours on both, however, if I calculate what it cost per hour it would make me sick. The way I judge "moneys worth" is the memories we are making with our 7 and 11 year old boys and friends.

I agree with this statement...can't calculate the hours spent with the key off and the stereo on floating or tied up with the kids jumping off the back or the bow! Or just soaking up the sun reading a book or even snoozing.

I agree with this statement...can't calculate the hours spent with the key off and the stereo on floating or tied up with the kids jumping off the back or the bow! Or just soaking up the sun reading a book or even snoozing. 

This is most of my trips now being our good riding spot never filled with water.  The local lakes are great but power turning, tubers & surfing don't make the 1 hour track up the mountain worth it.  I'm pretty sure I have used my boat more in Powell this year then here local.  3rd season and rocking 148 hours on the MB...