2016 f21 tomcat

hammer

Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of that. It was too hot to touch all the metal to actually set up the bimini top. There are basically two pockets and two straps.  You run one end of the board into the pocket and the strap secures the other end. I can't even tell you if they are on the top or the bottom of the bimini top itself.

CFM

What is that black round thing on the right transom?

If you are talking about the black circle just below the sun deck, it is just a plastic vent. I didn't look behind it to see if it was just a general vent, or hooked up to anything specific.  I should take delivery this Tuesday and can answer any specific questions after that.

CFM

If you are talking about the black circle just below the sun deck, it is just a plastic vent. I didn't look behind it to see if it was just a general vent, or hooked up to anything specific.  I should take delivery this Tuesday and can answer any specific questions after that.

CFM

Indicator horn for Switch surf system.

On my boat with GSA. I find the new swim style step/deck cuts into the wave and causes it to be washy and creates a second vortex on the regular side. I bought the old style swim step/deck and now the wave is very clean and is way better.  Has anybody else with GSA and the new swim step/deck seeing/having this problem.

On my boat with GSA. I find the new swim style step/deck cuts into the wave and causes it to be washy and creates a second vortex on the regular side. I bought the old style swim step/deck and now the wave is very clean and is way better. Has anybody else with GSA and the new swim step/deck seeing/having this problem.

I find that it's the tabs making the extra wash line while surfing. When not surfing I like the new deck so much better than the smaller one it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my boat with GSA. I find the new swim style step/deck cuts into the wave and causes it to be washy and creates a second vortex on the regular side. I bought the old style swim step/deck and now the wave is very clean and is way better.  Has anybody else with GSA and the new swim step/deck seeing/having this problem.

Awesome. Glad the new deck is working out as planned. 

I ordered a 2016 F21 a while back and it was delivered to the dealer yesterday. It was a hot day in AZ so I didn't spend a lot of time checking her out, but wanted to share some of the changes for '16 that seem to be finalized.

-New surf system

-Bimini top has surf board storage

-LED surf lights added to the stern

-Exile EQ and bluetooth head unit (no AM/FM receiver)

-Livorsi instrumentation

Waiting on the trailer to be delivered, but can't wait to pick her up!

post-2533-0-96895000-1438875511_thumb.jpgpost-2533-0-32391200-1438875516_thumb.jpgpost-2533-0-62597500-1438875520_thumb.jpgpost-2533-0-96131800-1438875524_thumb.jpg

It's been educational going back and reading all the posts here. Happy to be part of the group!

CFM

Did you order yours with the glove box?

How many people that ordered the 2016 ordered with SurfPackage? Obviously the advantage is being able to switch from side to side, but other than that, are there any benefits (Bigger wake)? 

I'm about to order a 16 and trying to figure out whether to order with/out SS, and go traditional with bags. Thoughts?

Order your boat with the surf system.   i will have to take some pics next time i go out on a 21 with Switch.  Everyone that complains about it not being good are doing something wrong.  Also, think for resale purposes… how many people want to buy a brand new boat without a surf system?