What I'm working with

oldsmobiledriver

Olds -

4.25 actuators

Obviously DBrayton has a slick controller but if you want the Cadallac check out the WakeLogic controller. Its bigger $$$ but it is awesome. I am very impressed with it

MIdnight, where did you buy the controller?

http://www.wakelogic.com/

The guys name is Matt (MartinArcher over on the Malibu Crew) it looks like he doesn't have his website up and running yet but if you search over on the Malibu crew there are a couple big threads that talk all about it.

I personally don't have one (yet) but I recently installed one on my buddies Z-3 and I am very impressed with it. GPS controlled it operates within a speed window. you set a range say 7mph to 15mph. then you "arm" whichever side you are surfing and the controller does the rest. It deploys the appropriate side when you reach the lower speed and then retracts automatically when you fall out of the window either slowing down or exceeding the high setting. You can switch sides on the fly by pushing the opposite side button. The system then operates in the "armed" mode on that side until you either switch again or set the system to manual. Its kind of a set it and forget it set up. as close to the factory stuff as I have seen.

the kit includes a key fob remote the rider wears in an arm band that allow the rider to control the "switch" for perfect timing.

good quality parts, snap to install, easy to configure with many user defined parameters (speed window, actuator run time in and out, over amperage safety parameters, etc..)

Matt is a really good guy

Update: actuators, HDPE, cool blue lite switches to go in place of the factory accessory switches, mounts for the actuators, some hardware and the old tabs off. Check. Need hinges, wire, gel coat to repair old holes and Crown. Most stuff shows to be here next Wednesday and then I'll have someone cut the plastic and its game on!!!

So what your saying is: Axis out and dattxboys B52 in your driveway Jo? Lol. I'll look into this controller

While I love MB, I love the gates already on my boat. No black boats for me either. If MB had slappers and not all the BS gen 1-3 crap, I would be in a new MB now. I just prefer to not list the boat. You will love the slappers, you will see..

While I love MB, I love the gates already on my boat. No black boats for me either. If MB had slappers and not all the BS gen 1-3 crap, I would be in a new MB now. I just prefer to not list the boat. You will love the slappers, you will see..

I couldn't agree more. They should have not even out a surf system on. If they left it as a listed boat it would be a better sale than this Gen 1,2,3 constantly changing design... combined with the 1987 Trans am dash and punch bowl... lol

Does dbraytons not have those same features? I'll have to go look at the buttons on this one and see the difference, I really like the look of the GSA one.

I am very familiar with Matt's controller and designed mine to fit into a price point below his rather than competing. Also, his software is designed primarily for gates, mine for tabs. But either would work on either. Both have gps. Both have wireless. Major differences:

Wake logic has a display, low speed deployment window, user configurable speed window and run time, and configurable 12v trigger for skier down or other uses. I think you get a button cable but are left to source your own buttons. And the over-current protection/safety is configurable.

Mine is plug and play with no user configurable options. It has buttons with LED's to indicate function and movement. Analog dial for fine tuning the wake. When switching it respects the dial position. Auto retract at 15 is the same, but no lower deployment window. I like the wake to setup faster, plus tabs being down at launch really helps getting up to speed. The actuator runtime is not user definable, but there are only two options with Lenco: 3.5 or 7 seconds. I can flash for either per customer request. No 12v trigger on the current build. Otherwise very similar.

So it boils down to preference. Plus I don't really sell mine but will if someone wants one with no support or warranty as part of the beta program. Wakemakers is the official reseller of mine. Plus I design OEM solutions so there may be other stuff designed by me out there, but I don't have any intentions of selling anything direct. WM use my software and internal hardware but made some changes to the total package. Should be available soon for those that want a supported version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk