SAD DAY

It is now a very Happy Day!

After a few months, dozens of emails, texts and phone calls, a complete service, detailed inside and out and 5 brand new tires this beauty just showed up today! A big shout out to Don for the amazing job he did having this boat built, maintaining it so meticulously and taking care of every detail in getting it shipped up here to its new home with the PNW Crew.

post-1344-0-74223700-1435088986_thumb.jpg

It is now a very Happy Day!

After a few months, dozens of emails, texts and phone calls, a complete service, detailed inside and out and 5 brand new tires this beauty just showed up today! A big shout out to Don for the amazing job he did having this boat built, maintaining it so meticulously and taking care of every detail in getting it shipped up here to its new home with the PNW Crew.

attachicon.gifIMG_1568.JPG

So stoked

• 3 weeks later...

New MB (F21)owner here in the PNW. my 2011 with 100 hours. I am lookin to add goose slappers or tabs. Anyone wanna chime in one hitch work better and build the nicest wave?

c9648b4bb335f2aec75da25b5ca49084_zpspf1n

6b8d4631f698842ed1e6e13c3e0bf4b5_zps6asw

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p722/Maskpainter67/e701294d1135b748c4d4d3beb41dd035_zpsyp9xsdar.jpg[/img

8ea6fa51bd088f590c5d1b9a87e351be_zpswuoh

d82c934a0ab1a90b333c7924a631d292_zpswtor

Your more than welcome to come up and check my set up out if you like!

How are you controlling the gates? Wake control or manual? Was is hard doing this upgrade. I'm pretty mechanical and don't mind drilling into chit so sounds like a great winter project!

Definitely easier with two people. Having someone involved that has already done this project is ideal. There are some key points to get right. But over all it's not to bad. I'm running my gates manual right now off of cheap window switches. Want to get the wake logic system over next winter mod season.

Definitely easier with two people. Having someone involved that has already done this project is ideal. There are some key points to get right. But over all it's not to bad. I'm running my gates manual right now off of cheap window switches. Want to get the wake logic system over next winter mod season.

I would def take some help when it comes time this winter!!!!!!!the more the merrier