Getting a new SoulCraft can't wait!

oboyskibum

Bring over to my house. I can make it a blunt nose real quick B)

Ha, well seeing how some of the newbs handle my board on our boat, I think if I was doing it over again I'd go blunt just to avoid having something pointy that they could try to poke something/someone with.

The "point" seems to be the weakest area of the board (most prone to damage).

Strangely enough I think the blunt looks more fragile than the pointed boards.

My buddy picked up a Honu blunt this year and even though it is obviously wider in the nose it seems to be a much thinner cross section

Its fun to ride though

curious... why didn't you go blunt nose?

SD, I did!!

I got a call from Jeff last Friday and he tells me that somehow, even though all the e-mail and drawings show a blunt nose it got made as a regular Honu.  

So he apologized profusely and said that he was going to send the board and he wants me to ride it while they make the blunt nose Honu for me (he said he was going to put a rush on it).  Now that's service!!!!

SD, I did!!

I got a call from Jeff last Friday and he tells me that somehow, even though all the e-mail and drawings show a blunt nose it got made as a regular Honu.  

So he apologized profusely and said that he was going to send the board and he wants me to ride it while they make the blunt nose Honu for me (he said he was going to put a rush on it).  Now that's service!!!!

That's TOTALLY service!  Awesome!

That is sweet. Cant wait for mine.

Yes, I am getting the sailor jerry board its the Honu Blunt hose. Josh is in the process of making a few minor changes to the art before I get it. My good buddy just ordered a JS Pro blunt nose that should be shipping around the same time i will get mine. It will be really fun to compare.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to update everyone. I have ridden my new Blunt Nose Huno about 6 times now and all I can say is I love it. Quick, responsive and light. Jeff builds awesome boards well worth the wait. Love the graphics and paint, thanks Josh for reworking the sailor Jerry girl and giving her the over the top look she needed. Its so fun when everything comes together like you were hoping it would.

Also thanks to all the MB crew for sharing your surf and soul craft experience.

post-1906-0-93609900-1440648227_thumb.jpg

post-1906-0-90436000-1440648231_thumb.jpg

post-1906-0-99908700-1440648235_thumb.jpg

Don ~

Im thinking that regular Honu might look great behind your new boat B)

I am working on a design of my new soulcraft. I have some rough drawings. It is all top secret. Gonna be super cool. I might order it beginning of year, but I think it will kill me to see it and not be able to ride it. So I might wait to order.