So my 2012 B52 with the 343 PCM is having some problems and I waned to see if anyone else has had this.

Only at idle and in forward it makes a clicking noise but it goes away with power. I first heard it about a year ago but it only did it a few times and then stopped and I thought it was something rattling on the boat so I never thought much about it. Well the sound came back so I started looking for the source and found its the tranny. Lucky me my boat is 4 months out of warranty. The shop here told me that I can keep running it  and see if it fails or have it rebuild but they don't do it and it needs to be shipped to Seattle to be rebuilt. so has anyone else had a trans problem and if so what was it. My boat has 330hrs and I'm pretty disappointed that I'm already at the point of having  mechanical problems. My supra went 2000hrs with no problems!

Any help would be appreciated!!

Well If it was me I would almost say it sounds like a bearing trying to lock up either a crack in the race or a flat spot or two in the bearing balls. Now I hope thats not it but I am more of a Industrial Diesel Mech and I would be a litle concerned. Wish I was more help

It is common, but it shouldn't be. Most will tell you to try and adjust the locking part after applying more pressure on the seal. I am not explaining that very well so hopefully someone will post a better explanation. My sold boat would not adjust and the only fix was to replace it with a water cooled one.

Ski ski that sounds just like the noise. So should I put a new seal in it? Or is this Normal? Thank you guys for the help!

You basically load the bellows as much as possible.  Remove the set screws, there are two in each hole.  One holds the shaft, the outer one is to keep it from backing out.  Loosen them, then push as hard as you can towards the transom, and re-tighten.  Be sure to get a good allen wrench (stripping one of these would be a nightmare)  It helps for a but, but an OJ seal is a better option from what I have gathered.  http://www.skidim.com/SHAFT-SEAL-1-OJ-DRIPLESS/productinfo/OJ2013/