Parts coming

So my Tahoe has 200k on it now and the ball joints are popping. So I ordered lower ball joints and tie rods and was about to order stock front struts and thought. Hey wait... Rancho 2" quick lift struts and rough country upper control arms are now on the way!!! I'm ditching the stock 20's and want to go back to a 17" wheel probably with some black since the Tahoe is pearl white and do some 33's. Normally I am the first one to slam my vehicles in the weeds but this one is going up!!!

Once you discover how much more practical 'growing up' is I doubt you'll go back to slamming  ;)  atleast that was the case for me...

200k on the Tahoe, any major repairs during that time? or all original drivetrain still?

I wish I was going with a 6" but not practical (growing up damn it) and at 170 I put lifters and a cam in it deleting the DOD. I need to gut the cats too, seems they are getting awfully hot these days. It does have a boost performance tune it so it runs pretty good for an ole 5.3

Once you discover how much more practical 'growing up' is I doubt you'll go back to slamming  ;)  atleast that was the case for me...

200k on the Tahoe, any major repairs during that time? or all original drivetrain still?

or lifting for that matter :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So two months later and I finally ordered wheels and tires. The lift ended up being 3.5" front and 1.5" rear. It's been a pain piecing a lift together for an auto ride vehicle but it's good looking. I ordered the grey and black methods and 275/70/18 BFG AT's. I couldn't hold back and ordered the factory replica Z-71 fender flares to color match as well. Hopefully have it all here on Thursday!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...