Customer Service?

sickmove

I have seems some issues with people getting in touch with MB. I believe your best bet is you dealer. If you buy a Chevy car new or used. Do you call the CEO of Chevy of course not. You deal with a dealer.

I had some issues that I dealt directly with Mike B. He was awesome in all aspects of the word, Dustin and Blake treated equally as well. I have been treated like a family member and I will always be an MB owner.

Also my dealer is phenomenal . Larson in Stockon hands down the best I have every dealt with.

The above reasons are why I spend so much time on putting the MB meetup together. That and getting to meet so many super cool MB Owners.

I can hardly wait to buy my next MB.

I have seems some issues with people getting in touch with MB. I believe your best bet is you dealer. If you buy a Chevy car new or used. Do you call the CEO of Chevy of course not. You deal with a dealer.

I had some issues that I dealt directly with Mike B. He was awesome in all aspects of the word, Dustin and Blake treated equally as well. I have been treated like a family member and I will always be an MB owner.

Also my dealer is phenomenal . Larson in Stockon hands down the best I have every dealt with.

The above reasons are why I spend so much time on putting the MB meetup together. That and getting to meet so many super cool MB Owners.

I can hardly wait to buy my next MB.

I couldn't agree more Don that MBs along with their owners are the shizzle and MBs are in my opinion true "boater's boats" but...do you think the OP should have went to a dealer and asked for info on his 07 MB?  They would have laughed...believe me I went to a VERY reputable dealer (maybe one you mentioned) when I had my 06...they direct you to MB....So for the majority that buy used MB boats looking for help...they don't get it.  I will say thus far with my Centurion + Mercury support Vs my MB and Indmar, I am glad I am where I am at for sure.  I wont buy a new MB again, only used.  Still think they are the best pound for pound boat.  

• 2 months later...