New Gatorstep

Man those gaps are so close together. Looks a little sharper than mine, did you make your own templates? Good job

Thank you sir.

That is weird, yours are way different! Did you make them, or did they come factory?

I just called up and talked to TJ and he helped me out. She said that he and Loren have been spending a lot of time up at MB.

My understanding is that all new MB boats should have a template now, and that it is now an option when you order your boat.

Another interesting note that I noticed on the new B52's today....they have reshaped the rear hatches and there is now two rear drink holders. Love that idea!

I worked with TJ it was very early on with the 2016's. I think we started working it in October. His templates were a little off from the MB factory. The drivers seat, had to be done a second time. All in all I'm very happy with it. We did a couple custom pieces in the bow, those are my fav.

Great product and TJ is great to work and all over customer service.

post-2143-0-50560100-1464317923_thumb.jpeg

Nice.. Spoke with TJ, and it sounds like on the pre-16 MB;s the floor access hatches and seat base varied in location.. 

What year is your boat? Looks like you went with the standard template and cut your own holes for the hatches? 

Deciding between that approach, or having to template my floor to get the holes in the correct place.

I just ordered from TJ and he took care of the rest for our 2016 21 TC.  I only did templates for the bow, I'm sure as the models have been out GS has had the ability to fine tune there product and slim up the gaps.  I got the access circles too just don't have a pic of them installed. 

Don't ever be the first one in line:)

Nice.. Spoke with TJ, and it sounds like on the pre-16 MB;s the floor access hatches and seat base varied in location..

What year is your boat? Looks like you went with the standard template and cut your own holes for the hatches?

Deciding between that approach, or having to template my floor to get the holes in the correct place.

Our boat is a 2015 B52 23WB. We did go with the standard template and then we put the access holes on the top of it. I think that it actually looks better that way. I thought about calling TJ to get the circles that are cut for the holes, but I'm wondering if they might stick up too much. I'm for sure sending him an email about the added bow pieces.