Newty's stereo

Newty

Peter is a TROLL hands down. He is a smart troll in that he will contribute some decent advice in between his trollisms. This is just enough to keep a moderator from banning him because he just might get better. The other problem is when he is on a rant and someone calls him out for being a prick, someone else will stick up for him and say they find him amusing. I guess if you find a douchbag being an ass at someone else's expense amusing, you are part of the problem. Like it was said earlier don't feed the troll. I would ban him if my vote counted, but it doesn't.

Will I stop participating on an awesome forum where everyone not named Somedickguy brings something to the party, absolutely not.

Does that mean I agree with everybody else's opinion all the time, no. That is what makes for good discussion. The difference is realizing when a difference of opinion is going too far and respecting the other members and their opinions.

The point isn't that the Cayenne is a bad tow vehicle, but why tear down other people's choice of vehicle just because you think you are better than them.

That's just you projecting.

A lifted truck (for better angles of approach/departure) with blingy rims and lower profile tires (since they are so awesome off-road) are just funny.

t could be argued that in that pic that the hitch is too low and there is too much tongue weight which can cause braking and steering safety issues with a lack of weight on the front axle. That doesn't mean the Cayenne isn't capable, it just means it isn't set up properly.

Or, you're just reading too much into one photo because you got all defensive about pinner tire/lifted truck poseur guy.

My pic was during launch prep and the tongue weight is much different than  my towing config (point loaded lead in the nose will do that).

"The bashing just gets old, unless I'm not aware of other issues with these specific people from previous experiences."

Finally, a very slender slice of reason...

The derogatory homosexual references towards other members is a great look for MB. I'm glad they've chosen to ignore the abusive posting habits so we can continue to tolerate it. In fact he's just as nice towards them as a boat company as he is to all of us.

Since it's Thursday and we're in the midst of "be kind to really clueless twits week" I'll buy you a clue at no charge:

MB does not own or run this site. They have zero control. They will pop up every now and then though while not announcing their affiliation.

My comments about MB's products and business practices are based upon my experiences with the company over the last 12 years. If you have too much of your self-worth tied up in the brand of boat that you tootle around in I can understand why sharing facts about their products and business practices cause you discomfort. It's sad, but I understand.

Don't want to lose jake (((o))))

I second the banning of Pete

Did I hear it right he has something or some way tied in with MB

Am sure his boss would love to hear his rants

Am going to ignore not even read his posts

And I would help ban him if I can

Seriously, it's really tough to be this confused, even on the internet. Even when the internet is accessed while you're inside your double wide.

Maybe you and Jake need to get together and have a hug in your safe place so you can continue on. Please consider this, for both of your sake's.

I know exactly who owns and runs this site, I also know with enough pressure from MB you and your hate towards homosexuals on a site that represents their brand will be stopped. Watch.

Silly boy, nobody can prevent anyone from posting on this site, no matter how many times frail folks like you complain to the site owners (not MB, again).

If you know who owns and runs this site then why did you claim that MB had any influence? Silly, silly boy...

It's the deragatory homosexual references I have a problem with. All his rants take that turn. If that's accepted here I'll move on. No worries.

You need a hug to make up for the blatant lie that you just posted.

So many people are upset by your post, they are going to contact MB. You only have yourself to blame.