2013 F21 Tomcat - Pulled the trigger today!, need measurments under front bow for bow sac

lucas200397

Hey Guys, Finally pulled the trigger today! 2013 F21 will be picked up next saturday from the guys at Nelems marine. Need some help from current F21 owners with measurements up under the front seats to fit a integrated bow sac. Thanks in advance!   

post-2877-0-13642500-1472260442_thumb.png

Thanks for the compliments these boats are super hard to find on the east coast! what im trying to find out is if the mastercraft  x-2 boa sac will fit. Main: 20" X 29" X 12", Arm: 32" X 12" X 12" these are the dimensions. looks like it would but this sac is shaped a lil different

post-2877-0-16177700-1472329666_thumb.jpg

post-2877-0-66413800-1472329674_thumb.png

Haha, Lunchbox... going to assume you mean lbs. yea that's why I was looking for dimensions I need more than 400 lbs in the nose wanted to run about 3500 lbs total in the boat. with 400-650's in rear lockers will probably need more than 400 lbs in the bow by what I have seen with other ppl's wakeboard setups.

Haha, Lunchbox... going to assume you mean lbs. yea that's why I was looking for dimensions I need more than 400 lbs in the nose wanted to run about 3500 lbs total in the boat. with 400-650's in rear lockers will probably need more than 400 lbs in the bow by what I have seen with other ppl's wakeboard setups.

Yes sir, sure did mean lbs!!!!  I have seen some do the integrated sac in the bow and put  a 400# in the walk way (that is what I used to do).  You can easily piggyback the plumbing to fill both sac's from one supply.  If you are looking for that much weight in the boat I would increase your weight in the rear lockers.

Lucas, check with wakemakers, they are in Bend OR I believe.  They a lot of the owners on here have used them.  I did my system a few years ago but there may be a new sac design out and they may even have a  custom sac designed for the bow of a tomcat.  Any way you want to work it they will have a few ideas on how to plumb your sacs and have reasonable prices.  Nice guys also.

• 1 month later...