2017 Exile Build Begins: B52 23

Brianinpdx

Ok I'm going to ask the important question. What are you planning for the system? Your last boat you went big but purposely tried to look as stock as possible to match the mild mannered white angelic boat. This boat is the anything but mild mannered and a bit devilish by comparison. Is the stereo going to be as extreme as the black bad boy exterior? Inquiring minds need to know!!

@ Hyperryd - If you want the truth of the matter, I don't know. I've been given a list of gear from Dennis at Pure Audio and told the he has 4 installers ready to hit the boat the moment it arrives and he won't tell me what the plan is. Only saying, don't worry about it. I think  we will all be surprised at what they do. And I will say--- its a lot of gear (6 amps). He also told me they are doing a time lapsed go pro film of the build.

I think its going to be a lot of lights and a lot of 8" cabin speakers.

They have a different sun up in the PNW!

Actually with the blacked out stealth look and all of the lights I think this is a nocturnal boat, so the sun won't be an issue.

I'm fully aware of our "different" sun West of the cascades in the PNW. Once Midnight (errr...Brian) takes that bad boy East over to Chelan it's gonna get HOTTTTTT.

Very nice looking boat!!  As others have commented, we would never be able to live in such a boat here in Utah.  Try taking that down to Lake Powell for those 110 degree days, and the burn unit at University Hospital is going to be kept very busy.  The color combination is fantastic however. 

Well played sir!!

Boat got picked up at MB Sports factory today and headed to 707 PURE AUDIO for the upgrades to begin.  I think they stopped by Larson for a quick show & tell. Tower will catch up next week after some special stuff is completed on it. 

IMG_2772_zps5tteozlx.jpg

#BEASTMODE