Keel Guard

So basically your are looking for a condom for your boat. I should Photoshop a Trojan on the front of his boat.

Oh wait bagger103 has already done it. 

Pixs to prove it

attachicon.gifAdam.jpg

Adams bow was a great bird feeder last year at Shasta.  Damn you rain.  I think I saw midnight taking a bath in it, or it was the caddy from happy Gilmore.  Cant remember

FIRST OFF... DON'T BE A DICK!

For those of you who have never been to Lake Havasu, beaching is a must. To be in the channel you have to beach and that is where we drink and hang out.

I just had to spend $700 to get my keel repaired due to beaching and am not wanting to have to do that every single year.

Does anyone currently use a keel guard on their boat? If so, what brand and are you happy with it?

Let me know if you go with a keel guard and what size...I go to Havasu a lot as well, so Know the damage over time

• 2 weeks later...

I have the KeelGuard brand keel guard on my boat, and after having someone with a lift put it on, its working pretty well... doesnt completely protect the entire keel area, but most of it... my black boat shows evvvvverything