2018 MB Meetup at Lake Shasta

The Donfather

• 3 weeks later...

The second to last paragraph is rather disturbing, I know what you all are thinking, yes, I read it that far, lol.

It's about time this site gets interesting.... we might be charged soon though to use it 

Oh and there was nothing about midgets so I was a little disappointed... yes I read all of it also  :D

So what’s the official date for the meet up? I say in the first post the May 18-20 date and assumed that was it then found the June8-10 date.

If it’s the June 8-10 date maybe you could edit your original post Don with the new dates. I think I need to call and try to amend my dates

So what’s the official date for the meet up? I say in the first post the May 18-20 date and assumed that was it then found the June8-10 date.

If it’s the June 8-10 date maybe you could edit your original post Don with the new dates. I think I need to call and try to amend my dates

May 18-20 was a suggestion open for discussion.  Agreed on June 8-10

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Here we go: 

This is the shirt design for 2018.

Please post what you want quantity and size. Just like last year Womens Shirts, Tanks and Mens Shirts and tanks.

Price each will be 20.00

All money goes to Wake the World NorCal

Picture edited and fixed by the way. Thank you Adam.

post-1376-0-70845300-1518270640_thumb.jpg

Ok Here we go: 

Please post what you want quantity and size. Just like last year Womens Shirts, Tanks and Mens Shirts and tanks.

Price each will be 20.00

attachicon.gifShirt #4.jpg

Would have looked better with an all charcoal tomcat...... just saying  :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey MB Owners! Long time listener first time caller here. Just decided I'm in for the Shasta meet up. There's 4 in my crew and shirts for everyone! (M XXL M L, 2 women's, getting sizes). Really excited to meet you all. My '08 B52 will be there ready to rock, with a fresh stereo from Pure Audio! Would like to get a houseboat else tent camping, if that's an option. Really stoked about your trip! My crew comes equipped with guitars and fun campfire jams!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok Here we go: 

Price each will be 20.00

attachicon.gifShirt #4.jpg

mens large and womens medium