Options Options Options

Jindustries

As stated above I love the driver's heated seat also. 

I have Driver's heated seat,

Heater,

GSA,

Cav plate,

575 motor,

PNP

Bow bag

Gatorstep Floor

Here is a pix from my 2014 with the theatre lighting. It is more lights around the floor than just the single on the back:

Boat%20At%20Storage_0076-X3.jpg

1397763_765170130166168_886507579_o-1903

Is it just white or is the lighting a color?

Is there a bow bag made for F22?

I agree with Adam 4x4 ---- 440 motor is legit. I absolutely love it on my 17 and 16. going up to the 575 is probably rad, but after all There can only be one king and thats the DonFather. I've been on many 400 boats and yes they do plane, even under load, having the 440 motor just gives you Zip at any rpm. I love it.

hmm, interesting. On my current boat I have zero issues with exhaust. In fact I never have steam or any of that nonsense I see in videos of other people's boats.

CO: odorless, colorless, not good for you. Noise reduction is a pleasant side effect. FAE FTW every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm, interesting. On my current boat I have zero issues with exhaust. In fact I never have steam or any of that nonsense I see in videos of other people's boats.

If you don't ever have steam coming off your boat you are not using it enough, IE when the air temps are lower than the water or exhaust temp. Time for a wet suit or a dry suit  B)

• 2 weeks later...

so far my 2018 build is:

surf system

surf pipe

front ballast and big PNP

surf lights

theater lighting

cabin heater

2 tower speaker set up

If you have never seen the theatre lighting at night, I find it a little overpowering. I wish that they would have a dimmer so you could control the dash or the theatre lighting down a notch. I think the single one that comes standard in the rear is more than enough, but sometimes it is blocked by crap in the boat.