April 2018 Picture Thread

Just surprised the wife with an anniversary gift that will also tow the B52.

Nice! Our dealership is right next to an Inifnity dealer, they are way nicer than I had ever thought. Wouldn’t even give them a second look until they put that dealership up. Rivals an Escalade, has more features and much better resale.

Nice! Our dealership is right next to an Inifnity dealer, they are way nice than I had ever thought. Wouldn’t even give them a second look until they put that dealership up. Rivals an Escalade, has more features and much better resale.

Thanks!  I drove 6 hours to get home yesterday and really enjoyed it.  Super smooth drive and lots of tech.  It's going to take me a while to learn everything.

yeah I need a DD that I can actually park downtown if I have to ,it needs to pull a B52 and be reliable so I'm going with a Tundra. Knock wood, Ive never had one that wasn't dead solid reliable up into the 250K + range. Was a Ford guy for a long time but the last two have me looking elsewhere.