BoardCombs - throwing out a test market. Who's in?

Kalamazoo

If you're like me you spend a lot on great boards and don't want to ding them up. You also have way too many to manage (we average 5 per trip out). I looked at the sock type covers but $60 each is a bit high to cover just one board and I'm honestly not sure how solid that protection is. There has to be a better way!

Well...here you go. Just tested over the weekend, worked awesome!

You can hold up to 7 surf/wake/snow boards in your boat/truck safely. constructed of high density foam, wont scratch your gear or boat. adjustable nylon strap to hold it all together.

Easy to modify for larger boards - we have 2 boards that are 2" thick. each comb finger/gap is 1". I cut off one finger and glued it to the one beside it (3M 77 spray) leaving a 2" gap  (see pics - blue and orange boards). did that twice, now my first comb holds five. I also used a 2nd comb for a couple wakeboards. I trailered at highway speed, they didn't move one bit.

16x16x2" (18x16x2 nested).

I'm ready to make a full run but want to check interest first. Don't pay me yet, but tell me if you want any. Enough response and I'll put it through. 

29.99 each, 49.99 for a pair. shipping should be less than $10. I have a website ready to launch, paypal accepted.

What do you think? Let me know!

post-1813-0-87409600-1535385582_thumb.jpg

post-1813-0-62335300-1535385608_thumb.jpg

post-1813-0-50250500-1535385628_thumb.jpg