The New 24 thread, finally proper pics!

The Donfather

The Boat Shack has been waiting for our first 24 for quite a while now (we know, we ALL have been waiting for a bit now)... we are excited to be FINALLY receiving our first one the end of this month.  We didn't want MB to rush anything to us until it was up to all our standards. There are some really impressive videos of the "newest" wave but we have decided to get it here, get it on the water and make our own waves and vids. You can expect A LOT of vids/pics/info coming from us in the very near future... even better... anyone is welcomed to come grab a quick and cold ride this fall/winter:)

IN MY BEST DRAMA-DON VOICE:

There's a lot more to be excited about in the near future for us as a dealer that is proud to focus on MB Sports. There's been a need for some new juice and the boys in Cali are about to deliver! THE UTAH BOAT SHOW WILL AMAZING!

Maybe I should do the Utah Show again.

The guys at The Boat Shack were amazing last year. They took care of me like I was one of their own. Their customers are amazing and can't say enough great stuff about this dealer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe I should do the Utah Show again.

The guys at The Boat Shack were amazing last year. They took care of me like I was one of their own. Their customers are amazing and can't say enough great stuff about this dealer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You better be there Don... You Da Man!!!!

hopefully the boat surfs great without adding anything additional to it! he last thing I want to do is order a new boat for 130k and have to add extra bags. The gray boat looks a ton better but I can't wait to see it with some bright colors like we have come to expect from MB. 

The hype train keeps rolling!

Well it looks like no GSA for the F-24.........

THEY SHOULD SLAP THAT BIG ASS!!!!!!

You sure about that?  The side profile is going to look different than usual because the transom isn't flat.  Look at the pic in the link below.  I think those are GSA tabs in your pic.

http://www.mbboatowners.com/index.php/topic/6277-the-new-24-thread-finally-proper-pics/?p=90931

I personally dont like it very much based on photos. Back end is too much for me, all of it. I like more of the last generation of Gs where it had a convertible back sun pad/seats. The dedicated rear seats and all the lines are just too much. I dont mind some swooping in the lines of the body but the rub rail swoop is a bit too aggressive for me. I would need to see it in person to make final judgments as I didnt love the b52 at first sight either. Boats I fell in love with at first sight are the centurion R and F series and then nautique Gs too. After I spent some time in person with the b52 I began to love it more but still it's hard to beat the overall look of the centurion boats for me. Sorry for babbling...short answer...its not the worst boat but it's not what I'd buy at that price.